• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti 2xAA McClickie Pak wave

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received mine today. 2x Eneloops work great with the NG333 Sundrop head, GDuP heads and the E1B head. The NiteCore Extreme head doesn't seem to like the Ti body (it normally runs fine on 2x NiMH cells). I mainly bought this for the Sundrop, so I'm happy with it.

Russki

Enlightened
Got my tube.
Great job as always Don. Thank you.
Any chance of 2AA for PD? :D

DSC_0589.jpg

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Got mine. This is one sexy body there, even though it is 2xAA :nana:
Make sa very nice combo with the Haiku head, a very nice combo. Aesthetically and functionally.
bernie

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's long & looking good. :thumbsup:
Will it work with 2x14500, too ?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hello Don, is this pack compatable with the LS-20?

This pak is "E" series and Aleph based with a male thread to mate to the head. It is completely incompatible with the LunaSol and other PD style lights which require a pack having a female thread. Sorry.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Thanks Don,
I guess that I could have just pulled my LS-20 out of my pocket and realized the thread differences. I compared the beam of the LS-20 against the new A2L this weekend and the LS-20 appeared to keep up nicely with the Surefire.

Thanks again.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery pak received :thumbsup:

I already love it. It's amazing how the Haiku with this pak becomes a whole different light. Different in size but also balance and handling.

Don, not sure if I missed this, but will 2xNi-MH work well with the first generation Sundrop LE (single level) ?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Hi Don...I want one. You got me on file and I'll send the proper email. I think this will make a really nice mule option. Glad to see you appreciate the consumer with big hands too who likes to get a grip on his light. Endless possibilites. Another CPF member wanted my ti 1x McClicky pak and he is a little short of funds to buy a new one from you now so I'll sacrafice mine and pick up one of these to play with for a while. Thanks for your continued ongoing efforts to keep us all happy with our vast array of brain storms! You're the man! :)