Ti clip perfect for Eiger

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Just wanted to say for anyone on the fence about this clip and the price.

It is absolutely perfect for the Eiger. the tension/depth and overall design have been executed perfectly

I was worried it might be flimsy but it is thick enough that I think it will hold up good. I have caught other titanium clips on folding knives and had them bend way too easily . The length to width ration on this clip give one the feeling of a robust clip

The tension as I have mentioned is perfect . out of all the clips I have tried and used this is perfection. the light is held securely and yet it comes out smoothly and re clipping is just as smooth and easy. I cant tell you how many clips had the tension and/or angle wrong and I always had issues with the pocket edge bunching up or whatever and then standing there like an idiot trying to "reholster" the knife or light and finally having to use two hands to get the job done
with this clip its easy one hand operation in a flash VERY NICE!!!

so if your on the fence because of the price or whatever rest assured you are getting the ultimate clip and you will find it is the perfectly designed clip . to me that's worth the price anyday.

jkid1911

Enlightened
These small Ti clips that Jason makes are absolutely perfect! I've purchased multiple for my Preons and every one has one of these clips now. Best investment for the money IMHO....