• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti Muyshondt Aeon mk3

klackey

Enlightened
Beautiful light with warm tint and perfect beam pattern. Very good condition… It was purchased by me used, this light has No dings but typical (for polished Ti) very light surface swirls. Works perfect and only carried a few times. I have an aluminum version that is a travel light, this one just sat on the shelf. Comes with Muyshondt original packaging/ O-ring/ bag/ user card. But note that the box has the label for the aluminum version. This light is titanium. MFG info: Aeon Titanium – Muyshondt

Price: $450 Price drop $425/ $400/ $375/$365/ $350 SOLD no trades.

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:

klackey

Enlightened
Another drop...... why buy new for $145 (now $170) more...... No, this light is not mint but it is in vary, vary, good condition.

Last edited:

klackey

Enlightened
Yep, it is still in the vault, no use or change in condition. I use the Al frequently as a ghost EDC light. They are that small... just disappears until you want/ need real light. No hurry to sell... current price is firm :)

klackey

Enlightened
Sorry, only have this model light so no information.

Drop in price.......... but not in quality........ :)

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the throw like, does it reach out like the older Aeon mk2 or is it more floody?
I have owned both in the distant past so take this comment for what it is worth (not much), but to my recollection, the older Aeons had markedly more throw. The new one does have a really, really nice beam with a much nicer tint and CRI.

smokeybear468

Newly Enlightened
E
I have owned both in the distant past so take this comment for what it is worth (not much), but to my recollection, the older Aeons had markedly more throw. The new one does have a really, really nice beam with a much nicer tint and CRI.
Eala!!! How ya doin buddy? It's usdiver here… had to change my name for some reason I couldn't log into my account after cpf did whatever they did. If the mk3 has 75% of the throw then older ones did I could accept it but floody light I'm not a fan of regardless of tint and cri

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've owned both the mk ii and mk 3. Latter has 50% more lumens and a deeper reflector, iirc. I thought the mk 3 had more throw, although I don't have any data. FWIW.

djj

Newly Enlightened
Just a bump....
If anyone's on the fence: this is a really nice little light if you want a clicky in a small format. I had mine on my keychain for a couple years. It was just about perfect for that.