• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti PD Order Thread: **CLOSED**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Karl,
I trust the check is in the mail but of more import, will you respect me in the morning! :nana:

With the exception of one EMS shipment waiting on another unit of a different bin, all of the UX0K lights are in the custody of the USPS.

I still have LED's to mount to heat sinks and heads to build out. I am waiting on the balance of the Ti sleeves as well as more converters but plenty work to do while waiting.

My system needs to be idiot proof because of its user but it isn't; close but with the help of some of you who can't provide a single clear order request, there will be mistakes! So far no big ones and that is the level I hope to maintain.

The above comment is not an invitation to how I should set up my system or how I should handle future programs. :p

We all have wants, needs and desires and within reason, it is cool to find common ground where all or at least most can hopefully find satisfaction and solutions.

From a purely self interest point of view, I could have built these lights out at my leisure and all with a bin choice on hand and of my selection. Further, I could have qualified the lights for sale as going only to domestic destinations and payment via PayPal. When I was ready to sell, I could have just posted the sale. This would have left many of you out or not interested. This would have probably saved me a couple days of work and processing and organization time. I didn't go this route but I do have my fantasies! Especially when I feel pressured or screw up! :nana:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
:paypal: I didn't think to prepare a order post like a lot of guys did, the forum was slow to load and i got startled at how fast they were going so I'm probably one of the people dons kinda mad at:sssh: but he took care of me anyway.thanks don

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
My ship will come in....my ship will come in....my ship will come in.....quite the ride to NE Pa it always seems but I'm patient....tomorrow MY day for arrival!!!

Karl

Barefootone

Enlightened
karlthev said:
My ship will come in....my ship will come in....my ship will come in.....quite the ride to NE Pa it always seems but I'm patient....tomorrow MY day for arrival!!!

Karl

Karl,
Good for you. Karl I know the feeling maybe a celebration will be in order:buddies:, well then again I know a celebration would be in order :party: .
How's the heat and humidity out there in the NE region of Pa., if it's like here in the Western end of Pa. your Ti PD will throw one Hell of a light path in the night sky.
Jeff

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
The humidity a "bear" as I always say...ugh! Good for the beam throw at night though I gotta agree. If no Ti PD until tomorrow, just one of my "regular" PDs...or Ti or........Chromie!!!

Karl