• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Tritium 22.4mm Disk Torches and Silver Handmade 11mm Green Tritium Pendants

CheapBastid

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tritium Sphere Availability

Hi, as my account wasn't ever activated properly, I'm still 'new' and can't PM you - can you PM me about sphere availability?

Thanks!

stateoftheart

Enlightened

I cant PM you until you write 5 posts i think. you can leave your email on here or contact me via my etsy shop which is listed in the main post....

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi Guys cant you PM me? The link to my shop is on the first post, you can message me for a discount code or to talk about anytging.

Heres some more photos anyway...

IMG_20170423_192414_HHT_zpsgrrr9pwp.jpg

IMG_20170423_192338_HHT_zps5ozapvyn.jpg

Your not getting better tritium than this. The torch is grade 5 hand turned Ti from 25mm bar. The 22.4mm diameter tritium disk is sealed with screwed bezel and orings, and protected with 3mm mineral glass lens. Theres two left and im not looking to make anymore. One is purple ano and the other blue.

I also have 4No. 12mm tritium sphere silver pendants left. Im selling one half price plus shipping :).

I have a few 12mm tritium spheres left too.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please consider mine as a free bump Sir along with the inquiry ;) ;)

Beautiful masterpieces BTW...

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Only one Ti map reading 22.4mm tritium disk torch left. The othe was traded with Peter Atwood.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
To sweeten the deal on my last torch im going to include a free 12mm sphere silver pendant with it. Thats 350 + 160 for 350USD :)

stateoftheart

Enlightened
All torches gone thanks guys. Two silver pendants left.

Also another Ti tritium torch project on the cards. Much smaller with new keyring attachment design. Also less costly being ~175USD extimated. Keep your eyes open.

Supergreensol

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I purchased a pendant from you before, one the Ice Blues you did a couple years ago. Was wondering if you still had any of the current pendants left? Please let me know...will try PMing you as well, as your Etsy shop seems to be down. Thanks! Cheers!