Tiablo A9 53mm aspherical upgrade head!

paulr

Flashaholic
Wow, this thing looks just insane, and I mean that in a GOOD way, if you know what I mean. I hope they make one for the A10. I don't have any Tiablo lights yet (or any other real throwmonster) but I've been thinking of getting an ACE.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
- The Australian dealer does'nt have them
- The German dealer did have them
- The USA dealer will have them, but wont ship internationaly
- The Polish dealer does have them, but wont ship internationaly
- Tiablo have told me to order from the Japaneese dealer who has them, however I can't read the website, i'ts in Japaneese only

I think Tiablo need need some more dealers :shakehead

If there's any other dealers who out there who have the collminator lens & ship internationaly, please let us know

thanks
If the Japan dealer is Pro-Light, email them, they are very good via email.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would I be correct in assuming the DEFT is still in a different league then this?

Yes.. the DEFT drives the LED harder and has a different lens. The DEFT can drive the LED harder because it is much larger, having more mass to dissipate the heat. I guess the A9 w/aspheric lens can be considered a mini DEFT in terms of performance. :)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got an email back from 4sevens saying "Currently we do not carry those parts but may do so in the future".

Flashcrazy if you get them i will be interested.

shahzh

Newly Enlightened
Wow, this thing looks just insane, and I mean that in a GOOD way, if you know what I mean. I hope they make one for the A10. I don't have any Tiablo lights yet (or any other real throwmonster) but I've been thinking of getting an ACE.

Throwmonster = Tiablo A10 R2 :thumbsup:

evenchaos

Newly Enlightened
Throwmonster = Tiablo A10 R2 :thumbsup:

I really wonder how it would fare with the aspherical lens or evenan aspherical lens with a reflector. But what they really need to do is make a TIROS optic for the A10 to make it stand out against the old A9. Its a shame that an outdated light /ducks beats out the lastest model. C'mon Tiablo :poke:

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
To all... I'll have them available for sale this Friday. Pricing is $29.95, plus $4.75 for Priority shipping.. the only way I can send them right now. I will also have the A9 flashlights available around the end of the month... if the lens is ordered along with an A9, the lens will be $24.95.

I will start a sales thread in the Dealer's Corner on CPF Marketplace by Friday afternoon. Please keep an eye over there for the thread... it will have more info along with payment details. Thanks! :)

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great!!! I'll have to keep an eye out while I'm at work on Friday.

alohaluau

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Luau,

I was about to make an enquiry with Torchworld & 4Sevens.
I ll now place an order with Torchworld, its good to be able to suport our local bloke

cheers

Further updates from Torchworld, they "will have them in stock when our order can be filled, some Tiablo items are not going to be available until the end of this month."

Priced around AUD$40 (possibly) due to the current exchange rate. :(

Possibly Tiablo themselves getting busy due to the renewed interest in their torches? :sssh:

I definitely will be placing one on order for sure! :D

Cheers,