• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mossyoak: None of my lights are easily modified. Be aware that if you brick your Aeon (which several have done when not heeding my warning), it can't be fixed and I don't have spare parts.

JayDub: This is how my projects have been run for nearly nine years now and you're the only one to ever complain. :shrug: This thread is a centralized location for everyone to get information from, if you haven't already you should subscribe to it.

SOYCD: I've been building over the last few days and expect to be done soon. I expect a large batch to go out this weekend.

MarNav1: I'll send you an e-mail prior to shipping - you're not the only one who forgot to add postage. ;)

Enrique

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to ask as not 100% sure. Is everything in these lights USA made/manufactured?

CMAG

Enlightened
"SOYCD: I've been building over the last few days and expect to be done soon. I expect a large batch to go out this weekend.":thumbsup:

incline123

Newly Enlightened
Enrique, Now that the Aeon Mk. II project is winding down, what will be your next project? Maybe the AA Orca? I think many of us who followed this thread would like to know, so we can plan our next purchase. You have a devoted following. :thumbsup:

JayDub

Newly Enlightened
JayDub: This is how my projects have been run for nearly nine years now and you're the only one to ever complain. :shrug: This thread is a centralized location for everyone to get information from, if you haven't already you should subscribe to it.

So in that case do I have to put the unique id to my paypal payment in this thread like everyone else seems to do, or is the fact that I've fully paid enough?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
So in that case do I have to put the unique id to my paypal payment in this thread like everyone else seems to do, or is the fact that I've fully paid enough?

I'll answer that. In my transactions with Endeavor, and transactions with others through the years, I have never used the Unique ID, but it is important to mention your user name in the paypal comments box.

Bill

SonnyJim

Newly Enlightened
Well I ordered and paid in full from Enrique's web page, but I'll cover my bases anyway. PayPal transaction # 23195826SY8373010. Didn't mention my user name in the PP comments box though, don't see how it mattered as I didn't pre-order.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Just for the record, posting transaction numbers does little other than clog up threads with uninformative posts.

If everyone else could do just as Bill suggested in post #373, it's all that's required.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tixx: The parts I designed are. I have no idea where most of the electronic components are from. The suppliers for that and everything else are American, but some of the parts probably weren't made here. Notwithstanding, the lights are designed here, the lights are machined here, and the lights are assembled here. :shrug:

incline123: I'll probably do a small batch of Nautilus Mk. IIs at the end of April or into May. Some people have requested a batch of Makos, but it is yet to be seen whether there will be enough interest to merit a run there. Past that it will likely be a while before anything comes into being. I've wanted, for some time now, to create a stupid-bright flashlight (that's actually portable and not unwieldy, mind you) and have prototyped drivers and tested optics for a 15,000 lumen LED light, but the the cost would be fairly high ($1-2K), and my time is limited, so I never pursued it past testing. Perhaps someday.

JayDub & Others: You don't really have to post transaction IDs or otherwise here; I don't use them for anything.

Enrique

persco

Enlightened
incline123: I'll probably do a small batch of Nautilus Mk. IIs at the end of April or into May. Some people have requested a batch of Makos, but it is yet to be seen whether there will be enough interest to merit a run there.

Enrique

YES!!! Nautilus MKII!!! Would also be interested in a Mako... Wow wow wow.

incline123

Newly Enlightened
Enrique, thanks for the reply. I would also be interested in a Nautilus Mk. II !!! Keep us informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts