• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongefile

Newly Enlightened
Crap! Mine slipped out of my hand and dropped on a granite staircase, now it's unresponsive. Any way to open it up to see if there's a broken connection somewhere? I have a multimeter and do know how to solder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

persco

Enlightened
How can I get an new washer for my Aeon? I would pay someone if they had a spare they could give up.

or does Enrique sell them. Any advice would be helpful.

thanks,

NR

Enrique said he was going to make spare kits available including foam washers, o-rings, and brass split rings. That was a good few months ago and he has been AWOL for a long time, so I stopped hoping. I sent him a few emails asking where I could get them if he couldn't get it together to make them available. But I never got an answer. Oh, well. I love my Aeon, and will just deal with the situation when it comes time to look for a replacement part. Frustrating and disappointing for sure, but what to do?

nbp

Flashaholic
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys manage to mangle your foam donuts? I have had 5 of Enrique's lights and have not had this problem. :shrug:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I think that Enrique has another life that actually kept him pretty wrapped up for a long time before even doing this last run of three level Aeon MkII's and he's probably far too busy to think much about lights at the moment.

Fyre, that's just like you to think of a way around the problem, and then to actually post it too. :thumbsup:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enrique, I tried to contact you on 12-18-13 about the Aeon MK II I never received. You said it appeared to have gotten lost in the mail back in June. A light or a refund would be nice, please. :)

(Fingers crossed that you will see this.)

-Stephen Sanders :cool:

fyrstormer

Banned
Fyre, that's just like you to think of a way around the problem, and then to actually post it too. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

I like solving problems. I've been using this exact method to make foam body-post washers for my RC cars the past few months. Keeps the body shells from rattling and saves me a lot of money buying pre-cut washers.

Southernlight

Enlightened
Does anyone know if Enrique will be doing more Aeons sometime later?
There was a time you could order aluminum in some colours from his website but now there is neither alum or Ti stock.
I have one older two stage Aeon, but I'd like a backup! I'd consider any metal type.
I'd be keen to try a Nautilus also.

Whats the story?

Thanks.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
With regards to future Aluminum runs, the magic 8 ball (well Enrique in this case :p) says outlook not good:

Redboy: Unfortunately, no. I expect I'm pretty well done with aluminum lights at this stage of things. To get the price reasonable there it requires relatively high volume and a large investment in inventory. I've gotten burned one time too many and am not willing to do anything that isn't low-volume custom work anymore.

Enrique
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...m-Aeon-Mk-II&p=4171444&viewfull=1#post4171444

Southernlight

Enlightened

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave:

I only wish it was more positive info. PM received and responded to.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enrique, I tried to contact you on 12-18-13 about the Aeon MK II I never received. You said it appeared to have gotten lost in the mail back in June. A light or a refund would be nice, please. :)

(Fingers crossed that you will see this.)

-Stephen Sanders :cool:

I just sent you another email, Enrique. Please respond. You have had my money since last spring.:broke: I have no light.:sigh:

Thanks. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.