• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Boot Retaining Rings to fit Mac & Sigma EDC lights

write2dgray

Enlightened
Thanks! It would really finish off my newly acquired Hanko :). I have a strong feeling a dozen+ other copper Hanko owners would jump on the chance and I'd be happy to cross-advertise for you in a couple of Hanko fan clubs.

Cheers,
David

Stoneking

Enlightened
Re: Titanium Boot Retaining Rings to fit Mac & Sigma EDC lights and Hanko Trident

Received retaining ring, looks great!
Thank you!!

Dakine234

Enlightened
Re: Titanium Boot Retaining Rings to fit Mac & Sigma EDC lights and Hanko Trident

Any more stonewashed left? If so I'll take one

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just have to tumble one. Still have 6 left. I'll throw a couple in the tumbler tonight... Got some sample clips in there now...

Dakine234

Enlightened

Sounds good, paypal incoming. Also feel free to throw in a clip!! :twothumbs Cant wait for those to come out. Mahalo!
I just have to tumble one. Still have 6 left. I'll throw a couple in the tumbler tonight... Got some sample clips in there now...

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

:) the clips aren't darkening like the boot rings... I put fresh rocks in last night but didn't get a chance to check how they looked before work today.

Latest posts