titanium EDC suggestions please

bryan123

Newly Enlightened
My current go-to EDC flashlight is the Streamlight 1L-1AA and I like everything about it except that it's not titanium.

I am looking for a titanium flashlight in the 500-1,000 lumen range that has a similar form factor to my Streamlight 1L-1AA. I like the looks of a couple of the Reylight models such as the Rook.

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks

iacchus

Enlightened
Laulima/Dawson Metal Craft Malihini or Diamond Slim & CWF Micro Arc come to mind. OKLuma DC0 as well.

While the LAN/Pineapple/Lanapple are great lights, widely available, and generally have beautiful tint, they aren't going to push into that lumen range really. They still offer very useful beams and I would probably suggest you start there and see if they would do it for you.

The rook is 18350, so slightly different form factor.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wurkkos TS10 in TiCu are readily available at budget prices. It will hit 1000+ lumens for a few seconds at least. There are plenty of posts on here. Make sure you read the one about cleaning the threads of machining debris.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
My current go-to EDC flashlight is the Streamlight 1L-1AA and I like everything about it except that it's not titanium.

I am looking for a titanium flashlight in the 500-1,000 lumen range that has a similar form factor to my Streamlight 1L-1AA. I like the looks of a couple of the Reylight models such as the Rook.

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks
Best of luck w/ the Ti hunt. After you get your new light, don't retire that 1L-1AA to the closet. It might just turn out to be the last one working some day! (they're great lights;-)