• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TM16GTvn - Tk75vnQ Contender

vudoo

Enlightened
Judging by the amount of interest this light has stirred up in the other threads could this be the Beat Searchlight of 2016 and a must have?

Fourgates

Newly Enlightened
You should take some standard shot of each light and use those as reference.

Fourgates

Newly Enlightened
Full manual mode and large indoor wall (underexpose by 4-6 stops) should give some idea on how lights compare-relatively. As long as the modes are the same (including color temperature) it'll be a pretty good comparison. Almost forgot, tripod is a must.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Still not full...OK I go get soem Pho and then come back :)

Really need a TK75vnQ but none made Darn...

beaconhilltop

Newly Enlightened
I will have to catch it tomorrow. Going to bed on the east coast. Looking forward to it Vinh probably another late night.

vudoo

Enlightened
Sometimes my batteries are full but the charger says they are still charging. Maybe take them out and put them in again and the charger will say they are full?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Numbers are in!

5600/5200 Lumen!
402K/375K Lux!

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent numbers. Those numbers seem to be better than the tk75vnq actually. I suppose you didn't measure the numbers to current boosted xpl HI?
because if not much difference, the better tint from xplHI maybe a better option.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Excellent numbers. Those numbers seem to be better than the tk75vnq actually. I suppose you didn't measure the numbers to current boosted xpl HI?
because if not much difference, the better tint from xplHI maybe a better option.

XPL always whoop XPL HI butts. However the XPL PDT tint in this light is great. No worries there. So this light is not any better than TK75vnQ. Its just an alternative...