• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN36vn - Brightest Pop Can Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Wayne,
I just sent Paypal today for this light. Am I in on this batch or am I SOL.

Thanks,
TheNorway

If you just paid now you didn't make it. I only bought 6 to fulfil the pending previously paid orders. That price hurt! My large volume discount order is not here yet and I got no idea when...

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a tn36nw stock from hkequip - they have a group buy going on on BLF

interested to see what OTF stock is before i send it to vinh

Capolini

Banned
Assume those already arrived at your door-step? :)

Just my guess!!

I would say he has not gotten them yet because I believe he got them where I got mine,,,,,,the dealer must be really busy or at that SHOT show! I ordered Monday and it will be shipped today. Then again they may have shipped his immediately!

IF[Big IF!] USPS does there job I should have mine Saturday or Monday. I may NOT keep mine,,may be too bright directly in front of me and blind Capo! I already have a few people interested........One will give me a few $'s more than I paid! :cool: We will see.:thinking:

kj2

Flashaholic
Hope Vinh gets them soon then. The waiting starts to kill me ;) Hope it really meets my expectations.. Or even go past them :D

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing that's been bothering me is , how come my mm15vn appears brighter than my tn36vn!?
on paper, the tn36vn is brighter, but when I'm shining them both around, the mm15vn looks brighter. That's saying a lot, because the mm15vn is a lot Warmer too. And usually with warmer tints, they appear less bright even if same lumens.

Doing a a ceiling bounce, the tn36vn is about 1500 lumens brighter. Just doesn't make sense to me!
and the throw is very close, the mm15vn might actually be more throwy!

anyone else in here have both lights?

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good news:
I was able to buy 6 more TN36 to fulfill immediate pending orders from a US supplier!!!

Bad news: I paid $30 more for these per light so there go $180 profit LOL

Anyhow, Cheers!!!
Any update on the arrival of the 6 TN36's you ordered? I love waiting. I also hate waiting.

Capolini

Banned
Any update on the arrival of the 6 TN36's you ordered? I love waiting. I also hate waiting.
Hi my name is Wayne, Vihns associate!!

We both ordered the lights the same day[Monday 1.19.2015] and from the same vendor.They were not shipped the next day as usual because of being short ONE employee.

My light is scheduled to arrive tomorrow,key word is scheduled! Anything is possible w/ USPS!

He should have them tomorrow.
dont-worry-be-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

My BOSS[Vihn] can confirm this info. I believe it to be accurate!

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for that information, Capolini.

Vinh, any time frame estimate from TN36 arrival to TN36vn shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.