• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT TripLED Surefire E-series incan bezel mod service

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome, finally you complete the LX1! [emoji1303]

Not complete, only for photo shoot... those are parts from my only LX2, the very first Surefire I ever bought so very dear to me... but I did separate it for few seconds for that photo... :D

So...this to the gang and Tana. If you had only one E1e to mod. What would be the best set up. I'd like to be able to program, have good throw, and reasonable CRI.
I'd be ok with a barn burner.
Also, probably not going to bore for 18350.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
So...this to the gang and Tana. If you had only one E1e to mod. What would be the best set up. I'd like to be able to program, have good throw, and reasonable CRI.
I'd be ok with a barn burner.
Also, probably not going to bore for 18350.

Depends on what you consider good throw... bare in mind, these are small heads, shallow optics so any LED will not grant you throw like you'd have with a reflector but these builds are pure wall of lights and LOT of punch so it has throw by sheer power... I never measured but it should be safe to say you can recognize anything 30+ meters, probably more... wish someone can confirm this... and it will be the same with any mod/build using these optics (LuxRC, Oveready, etc)...

XPE2 is narrow spill LED so has pretty good throw but XPL HI at same amperage should be similar by raw power, although it might actually seem less throwy due to bigger output... Most of us EDC Nichia in 219B or 219C flavor as that's max color rendition and pretty much once get used on hi-cri, hard to step back... :)

Two different programmable drivers/firmwares, simple with my Tana3 firmware or by use of super-complex-and-awesome H17F driver by Dr.Jones... both will work for pretty much anyone with plenty of mode options to pick/setup...

Hope that helped a little...

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Received some gems in the mail! Amazing work as always, thanks!

Custom 3000K triples

xc3guv.jpg

5njk12.jpg

vo8z7b.jpg

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two of a kind, or are they?

Thanks again Tarik for fulfilling a Flashoholics
wet dreams.

371D engine in a E1E head beautifully executed as always.

9ebc0de43f54eeae4cd7194bae049781.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Monday misery turned into happy Mondays thanks to Tarik. TripLED 219b 5000k h17f which is now programmed to a single do it all level(in dark room), then on the 2nd group a more traditional L/M/H with no memory(double tap for super bright). As always super clean and clinical, beam "tint" so to speak is a tad creamy white................love it.
2d10x1Jl.jpg

Living on the minty E2e mr fixer sent me
tD305W5l.jpg

Fed on a naked 16650 sanyo
55TWqwvl.jpg

singLED and tripLED 219b
W0Yk1D7l.jpg

aqXPyP2l.jpg

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice combo!

I'm thinking of doing something similar. I just received my 1.4amp Tana3 XPL-HI 4000K triple today :)
7b099e9869ada858b77df1ecfd714b02.jpg

Latest posts