• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Too Much Titanium So Something Gas To Go Sale! Hehe! SOLD!

faiz23

Newly Enlightened
Alright CPF got my light today in my mailbox it was great surprise right after school to see a box from KENSTER. Just like a little boy on Christmas day tearing up the box with all his might (good job on the packing Ken) and got my jewel out of the box and threw a protected rcr123a and fired her up. Man what a nice beam and throw coming out of this light. I love the thickness and the feel of the light. Very glad i spend a lot of time on CPF and saw this deal posted and replied to it in time to get an awesome light. Don makes some awesome lights and Kenster has a big heart. I love CPF oh by the way my girlfriend wanted to hold and play with the light so bad and she even wanted to polish the titanium so i took some pictures and posted them up.

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

faiz23

Newly Enlightened
Re: Too Much Titanium So Something Gas To Go Sale! Hehe!

Well, folks I just noticed faiz23 is a fairly new member of the CPF community so.......

:welcome:

This and he stated this would be his 1st McGizmo light so I am one happy camper he posted! :D Cause it is a pretty dang nice price for a Ti McGizmo if I do say so myself. ;)

This guy right here is nucking futs....i love him. I have had the light now 4yrs and 9 months. I have graduated since then from Mizzou and married to the same girl I posted about in 2007 who is a fanatic and polished the titanium PD-S on day 1. Since then she has been polishing my "titanium" knob and as a result of that we have a 2 year old ;) . The light is now being used by my 2 year old. He can operate the piston design with no issues. Love you CPF and you crazy guy kenster ....I am tempted to trade it for lunasol 27 but i can never get my self to do it. I have moved 4 times to 3 different states in the time i have owned the ti PD-s and now I see the price has jumped up and this baby will be with me for a long long time. I have sold many lights and traded them but the McGizmo has never made it to the chopping block. This dude went out of his way to get me one with Tritium in the piston and even a tritium triple bezel ring. Amazing design and amazing quality from an amazing member KENSTER... :party:

pd2.jpg

tisplitclean.jpg

pdcleanangle.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

laling-1.jpg

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great update...

faiz23

Newly Enlightened

Thanks man...gonna be more active and find more TI stuff to throw into the rotation. This was the combo for today..... ;)

Kimber Ultra Carry II with Tritium Nights sights and Hogue Grips
McGizmo TI PD-S
Leatherman Wave
Hollow points .45 acp
Tactical Mag (installed)
Kimber Mag
kimbersize.jpg

Last edited:

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened
Haha Kenster, your posts are funny as H*#L. Awesome. I own my first and only McGizmo and I love it. Old school Slate PD-S. Ive never owned a titanium Gizmo but someday I will. Man I want one. Beautiful collection by the way

dmk005

Newly Enlightened
As a new member, I find this thread quite inspirational. Thank you for updating it, thus allowing me to be uplifted!

faiz23

Newly Enlightened
Kenster Rocks!!!! :rock:

I am still using the flashlight :cool: and just recently picked up a burnt titanium limited edition EDC flashlight for my wife :hitit:.

Hit me up if you're ever in Dallas :buddies:. Miss you man. lovecpf

0souODv

JMbNVbM
0souODv.jpg

JMbNVbM.jpg