Toronto and Area Meet CONFIRMED 9/13/2012 7PM

Centropolis

Enlightened
It has been many many months since I have seen fellow Toronto flashlight geeks. Anyone up for a meet in a couple of weeks? We've always had it at the Starbucks near the north side High Park entrance. Anyone?

ADDED 8/29/2012:

Proposed Date & Time - Thursday Sept. 13th 7pm
Location - Starbucks at Bloor St. West & Ellis Park Road (Note that both Google Maps and Starbucks' website does not show this location but it's there. Also note that there is also a Starbucks that's farther west on Bloor St W that's on Google Maps so DO NOT get confused and go to the wrong one.)

Reply to confirm attendance and we'll starts a list.

CONFIRMED:

Centropolis
Max Brightness
tebore
ackbar
wyldthng
Al D
ewchiu3

MAYBEs:

Ualnosaj
LEDninja

Last edited:

Empire

Banned
Re: Toronto and Area Meet?

Sorry, Didn't know you were talking about Canada.

Last edited:

Max Brightness

Enlightened
Ackbar and I were out last week on short notice so we didn't post it. We were hoping to get together with a few more people if we can. Maybe on 2 weeks time? I'll let you spearhead it.

My brother may be interested also.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
If there's a meet scheduled I'll be happy to organize a giveaway to entice some participation :)

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
First 5 (unrelated!) people attend, free Fenix E01 each. That's my starting offer :) please, that's 5 flashaholics each registered on this forum BEFORE today!

This is for those that register here and attend with something to show. Passersby need not apply :)

Max Brightness

Enlightened
As of now I plan to bring the following lights

ZebraLight H31Fw
ZebraLight H51w
ZebraLight SC80
Jetbeam RRT-3
Petzl Zipka2 headlamp
Black Diamond Spot headlamp

I may also bring some HDS/Ra/Novatac, jetbeams, older Surefires, maybe an assortment of AAA lights.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
I'm not confirmed to go yet unfortunately, but the offer still stands. I'll have a hard time short listing 50+ lights to bring if I do! :)

Centropolis

Enlightened

Ualnosaj, I am interested in taking a look at a XENO E03. If you're coming, can you bring a T4 bin and a T5 bin for me and I may buy one if I like the 14500 output? I prefer colour blue but if you don't have one in that bin in blue then black is fine.

Thanks! But if you're not going to the meet, then it's okay, I will buy it off you some other way.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Ualnosaj, I am interested in taking a look at a XENO E03. If you're coming, can you bring a T4 bin and a T5 bin for me and I may buy one if I like the 14500 output? I prefer colour blue but if you don't have one in that bin in blue then black is fine.

Thanks! But if you're not going to the meet, then it's okay, I will buy it off you some other way.

If I am, I will. The output is phenomenal with 14500 at the expense of runtime.

Max Brightness

Enlightened
If anyone has headlamps I am interested to see what you have. I am especially interested to see
- Surefire minimus or Maximus and their variations
- zebralight that are pure flood like 501, 502 and maybe others
- Spark headlamp any versions

Thanks

wyldthng

Newly Enlightened

Hey Guys
Got room for one more? I will be working in town that day and just may be able to make it. I am more into customs, but hopefully, I'll fit in.