Toronto and Area Meet CONFIRMED 9/13/2012 7PM

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be frank, it's the best penlight for the money ($2 or so). If you modify the switch plunger and glue in the aluminum tailcap just at the right travel clearance it's a sweet clicker. I've got one stashed in serveral coats. Dollarama FTW.
I forgot how blue the cheap LEDs are.

PS - If anyone wants a Mag-Lite head assembly (C cell size IIRC, head, bezel, reflector, no lens, pretty beat up) let me know.
I held up my C Maglite to the picture and the base of the head in the picture is a lot wider. Probably a D cell.

Al_D

Newly Enlightened
I held up my C Maglite to the picture and the base of the head in the picture is a lot wider. Probably a D cell.

Hmmm, I tried the head on all my other D cell barrels and they were all big. The head is very old though, perhaps just a different version of an old D cell head.

Centropolis

Enlightened
Just a last minute reminder, we're meeting at 7pm but we usually don't leave Starbucks until it gets kind of dark outside so we'll probably be at the Starbucks until atleast 8pm. Even 8pm may not be dark enough. All I am saying is that as long as you can come before 8pm or so, you should still be able to find us so don't worry about the 7pm thing if it's too tight for you.

ewchiu3

Newly Enlightened
Looks like I can make it! Here are a few lights I'll be bringing.

McGizmo Sundrop, mod LE
Bitz Ti
Zebralight H31 (older model)

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Ah I can't make it!

In light of that I'm going to giveaway the following:

One Sunwayman M11R Premium Edition
Everyone $10 off $25 order
One Fenix E01 for all attendees registered in this thread per above (up to 10)

All I need is a point person to collect email and CPF names tonight. How's that sound? That's a good ~$200 bit of kit right there :)

Last edited:

Centropolis

Enlightened
Ah I can't make it!

In light of that I'm going to giveaway the following:

One Sunwayman M11R Premium Edition
Everyone $10 off $25 order
One Fenix E01 for all attendees registered in this thread per above (up to 10)

All I need is a point person to collect email and CPF names tonight. How's that sound? That's a good ~$200 bit of kit right there :)

Hi Ualnosaj,

Sad to hear that you can't make it. I can help you collect the CPF names and emails for everyone who shows up.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have anything interesting to bring since I've sold most of my more special lights.
How about your video camera or a musical instrument to entertain us with?
BTW did you read my answer to your video editing question?

Ualnosaj, do you represent a new dealer in Toronto?

kit

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys! It's been a while so I will drop by later after 7. I will bring the following...
DEFT FTP
DEFT EDC
Mac's Tri-EDC
McGizmo PDIII
and whatever I can think of

kit

Newly Enlightened
I really miss my brass Peak!!!! I can use it has a flashlight or throw it at someone who makes me mad. :)

I've lost my Novatac 120P. Someone stole my backpack in Barcelona and I had it in there.

Ken! How many lights do you have left? I think I have a brass peak too...5 nichia AA...that will knock someone out! Sad to hear about your backpack...an excuse to buy lights perhaps??? lol!

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
How about your video camera or a musical instrument to entertain us with?
BTW did you read my answer to your video editing question?

Ualnosaj, do you represent a new dealer in Toronto?

HIDCanada.com. We've been around for quite a while but only a year into lights. We have our claws into most manufacturers and are dealer and distributor in Canada for some.

Our key is to bring unique lights to market too... Such as three Sunwayman limited/premium editions and an upcoming LCD (shhh) charger. Of course our 3100mah and coming 3400mah DarkMatter protected 18650 battery.

Last edited:

Al_D

Newly Enlightened
HIDCanada.com. We've been around for quite a while but only a year into lights. We have our claws into most manufacturers and are dealer and distributor in Canada for some.

Our key is to bring unique lights to market too... Such as three Sunwayman limited/premium editions and an upcoming LCD (shhh) charger. Of course our 3100mah and coming 3400mah DarkMatter protected 18650 battery.

Very nice-- I was actually on your site not to long ago looking for Xeno parts. HIDCanada.com GTA based?

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Yes, however no physical storefront. For our HIDs we work exclusively with our installation partners. Do not have any arrangement for flashlights. There will be massive product updates/additions to the site this and the next two weeks. We hired a fellow just to take care of ops and products. If there's anything you need not listed, just ask :)

Al_D

Newly Enlightened
Yes, however no physical storefront. For our HIDs we work exclusively with our installation partners. Do not have any arrangement for flashlights. There will be massive product updates/additions to the site this and the next two weeks. We hired a fellow just to take care of ops and products. If there's anything you need not listed, just ask :)

Great! Thank you for the heads up, good sir!

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
How'd it go guys? Of course, the hardcore are still out there turning night to day :)

Latest posts