• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: McGizmo Haiku (Hi-CRI Nichia 119 LED)

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
I have for sale a used and carried titanium Haiku Hi-CRI with the Nichia 119 LED.
This light is in stock condition and unmodified.
I use the term "user" very conservatively. While this light has been carried and shows scuffs all around the Ti body, which is inevitable if it is put in your pocket, there are no dings, no gouges or no heavy claw marks on it. It has just been carried smartly and NOT abused. In fact, the scuffs cannot be captured by my photographs.
If you use your lights then I doubt you will even notice. :) Glass is ofcourse clean and free of defects or marks. The light has never been dropped nor had a collision with anything else.

For more technical info on the light, please check out
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?298311-Wave-of-Haiku-High-CRI

User interface is the stock 3S (low-med-high) 5 lumens, 22 lumens 90 lumens approximate with Nichia's Hi-Cri 119 LED.
Runs with no issues on primary CR123 and 16340 Li-Ion rechargable batteries.
I would like to note that there is NOTHING WRONG with this light. As usual I am merely consolidating my collection.

Some of my requests:
1. Trade ONLY towards a stock unmodified "warm" XP-G Haiku or 500 lumen Surefire Fury (partial trade).
2. This sale is for the whole light I will not disassemble and part out this light.
3. The first "I'll take it" gets the sale.
4. Do not contact me and start a relationship with "what is your best place" or "how low can you go". The current posted price you see is my "best price".
5. Yeah I have a lot of icky rules and seem cranky but I am really a nice guy :).

$370.00 + $5 shipping in the USA Trade pending...

Last edited: