Tranquility Base Customs

easilyled

Flashaholic
Photo originally from post #19

Pure TB quintet:-

IMG_1932_edited.jpg

Thanks Tino, very nice of you to say ......

But, hold on a minute, you weren't talking about mine, were you? :thinking: :grin2:

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hey how about a frontview of the TB customs...?:naughty:

I'm too lazy to take another picture at the moment Toby, but I may have a go in a week or two. :p

The top 2 lights have darkzero bi-flupic SSC-P7 L.Es and are very bright.

The other 3 are all equipped with SSC-P4 L.Es.

I will be replacing the SSC-P7 L.E in the 38mm head for a SST-50 bi-flupic L.E from darkzero and putting the SSC-P7 in another light.

Its great that its so effortless to upgrade these beauties. :thumbsup:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful lights guys, Barry is the KING of Ti :rock:

fyrstormer

Banned
Beautiful lights guys, Barry is the KING of Ti :rock:
The King of Ti-Land? :devil: AAHAHA, hahaha, hah...eheh...hmm. :whistle:

That collection is amazing. Just think, someday in the far distant future, someone will dig those things out of the ground and wonder what ancient artisan spent such time and effort on those details, and what their significance was in the society of the time.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
That collection is amazing. Just think, someday in the far distant future, someone will dig those things out of the ground and wonder what ancient artisan spent such time and effort on those details, and what their significance was in the society of the time.

Very cool observation :thumbsup:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone knows if TB is still making lights ?
It's been a while since I haven't seen any new host ??

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen any of his amazing work in awhile myself but, I'm sure if you ask he'd be only too happy to turn you whatever you'd like!:D

Karl

easilyled

Flashaholic
Does anyone knows if TB is still making lights ?
It's been a while since I haven't seen any new host ??

TB has been producing new Aleph/E-series parts lately. There have been a few Sales Threads for various styles of tail-housings as well as some spiffy trit-slots to fit on the SPY 007 knobs.

I've also seen a very nice TB Ti host with 27mm long head, pineapple body and chunky tail.

Like karlthev said, there's no harm in asking if you're interested in something. :thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic
I apologize, as these have been posted previously, but TB's work is just fantastic! These three are the extent of his work that I have... Ti 17670 PD body w/ trit, a'la 27lt, hosting a McGizmo Ti PD-s27 head. Then, a 123 host w/ a 27mm head and reflector that is so nicely proportioned, a photo does not do it justice. Also a 2/3A Mule that I also had an AA body made for with the same croc pattern as the 123 tube on the 27mm light. The McClicky equipped tailcaps are interchangable.:)

P1010033.jpg

P1010031.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
Howdy Kenster. Great to see you posting again. :buddies::drunk::twothumbs

So where are all your :kewlpics: ? :poke: :naughty:

scout24

Flashaholic
Easilyled- Thanks! I have to know more about the second light up from the bottom in your post 21 picture, the one with the trit bezel and very cool tailcap... Would you mind sharing? BF1- If those were all mine, I may have to use that photo as wallpaper on my laptop.:bow: I find new details each time I look at that photo...

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Kenster. Great to see you posting again. :buddies::drunk::twothumbs

So where are all your :kewlpics: ? :poke: :naughty:

Howdy easilyled and ya"ll CPF folk! :wave:

Any pics I have are old since I had a house fire and most of my collection got trashed. :mecry: All good see :grin2: and I am enjoying seeing the pics posted in this thread! :twothumbs Now, MORE PICS PLEASE?!?! :popcorn:

Take care :)
Ken

easilyled

Flashaholic
Any pics I have are old since I had a house fire and most of my collection got trashed. :mecry:
Ken

Very sorry to hear that, my friend. At times like that one realizes that there are still more important things in life than flashlights. I hope you and your family were all unharmed and that the insurance paid up.

I remember that you had a wonderful collection though. The best around at the time by far.