Travel multi extension plugs question for when on holiday & need to recharge stuff

buckyball

Newly Enlightened
Travel multi extension plugs question for when on holiday & need to recharge stuff

hi im in the UK england and planning a trip to USA so will need to be able to recharge multiple things when in usa eg camcorders, gopro batterys, phone etc so i was looking at something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002HJ6BO6/ however this doesnt change the current so only 110volts go into it but in the UK our electricity comes at 240volts so are their current changingmulti extension plugs ? or would the link i gave be ok ? i have a panasonic v550 camcorder, a gopro hero3 an old iphone etc ...i must be able to charge them while in usa

thanks for any help

Dave

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Travel multi extension plugs question for when on holiday & need to recharge stuf

Check your chargers, the text on the bottom most likely says 110v-240v. So they will work here in the us - just need plug adapter.For the ones that do not you will need a voltage converter - little heavy

the only electronics I need converter for is my 2-way radios charger, but I can remove the rechargeable batteries and run those on AAs

Last edited: