Tri-V Photo Thread - Share your photos!

jslappa

Enlightened
Thanks so much for posting that video clip! I was hoping someone did that before they were spread throughout the world!

fyrstormer

Banned
I'm not gonna try to beat the guys with professional photo equipment, but I will say this: the XP-G reflector looks exactly as gorgeous in real life as it does in these pics. There's no contrast enhancement going on.

Here's my Tri-V getting to know its new family:

CIMG4321.jpg

CIMG4322.jpg

:D

fasteddie

Enlightened
Lets see. Got it, got it, got it, got it, got it, got it, need it, had one and sold it, got it, got it, got it, got it,

1wrx7

Enlightened
It's a little dusty but I like the way this one came out. It's always good when EDC items get along:D

005-8.jpg

Keep the photos comming, this is quickly becoming my favorite thread:popcorn:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
time for a few updates - mine didn't turn out as well as Tanasit's!

MCE lit at 1mA
IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

Single die of the MCE up close at 1mA
IMG_1114.JPG

Ye gads - there's dust on the aspheric lens!:eek:

IMG_1115.JPG

The XPG behind the reflector...
IMG_1119.JPG

Tigger says, "What is this thing?"
IMG_1125.JPG

"How do you turn it on?"
IMG_1127.JPG

"Just can't get it to turn on - but it makes a good 'scratcher'!"
IMG_1129.JPG

"Makes a good pillow..."
IMG_1132.JPG

"Mine. I'll keep it. MY PRECIOUS!"
IMG_1133.JPG

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is an amazing macro shot! What was your set up for this one? :thumbsup:

I have to agree - these are awesome - but I'm workin' on it!

;)

I used Leica V-LUX 1 and the Raynox M-250 which I found to be easy to use and let you have manageable range from objects to the front of the lens.
P1100354Small.jpg

P1100351Small.jpg

jslappa

Enlightened
My Tri-V is really starting to annoy me! At first everything was all good. But yesterday she started getting all bossy and what-not. First, she wanted to put a puzzle together. Fine, so she put a little 48-piece lenticular puzzle together. That's fine I guess...I didn't have anything else to do for 3 hours!
SSC_1071.jpg

Next, my Tri-V got hungry so I fixed her up with a nice Key Lime cheesecake. She didn't even eat it all!
SSC_1070.jpg

Oh,then she started texting with my EDC and things started getting heated!
Read for yourself.........
SSC_1069.jpg

Bu the last straw was when my Tri-V wanted to go talk to these two dudes. Yeah right, I don't think so. I just don't know what the heck to do with her anymore.
SSC_1072.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
Jslappa- Mmmm... Key lime cheesecake... It sounds to me like your Tri-V is a bit lonely and misses it's siblings... if you want to send her here to NY, I will make sure she has a nice visit with 0443!:)

jslappa

Enlightened
There must be near 50 of us out there with a Tri-V. Come on, take a pic with your iPhone, razor, whatever you've got lying around. We don't need light boxes and Nikon D3s shots.

Heck, I'm even interested in seeing shots of scratches, dents and dings. Let us all see how you let yours fall onto the concrete! You could do like Kaichu D. and take a pic with yours sitting on some lettuce. :nana: