Upcoming ArmyTek lights: Ranger, Dragon, Dobermann, Prime

ven

Flashaholic
For me if you release pics or "teaser pics" companies should be releasing them with in a month or so. I have lost interest,spent my money on other brands now so even when (IF) i wont be buying as many planned armytek lights. Personally it does not build confidence in marketing either,not to mention potential issues then sending off.............

Shame as i would have had probably 3 +of their lights....................main one i am interested in is the grizzly now but having a couple of mtg2 lights the "want it" is not as great.

Just my opinion and frustration.........

kj2

Flashaholic
For me if you release pics or "teaser pics" companies should be releasing them with in a month or so. I have lost interest,spent my money on other brands now so even when (IF) i wont be buying as many planned armytek lights. Personally it does not build confidence in marketing either,not to mention potential issues then sending off.............

Shame as i would have had probably 3 +of their lights....................main one i am interested in is the grizzly now but having a couple of mtg2 lights the "want it" is not as great.

Just my opinion and frustration.........

Have read over at the Marketplace section the Prime serie should be released soon.

ven

Flashaholic
Have read over at the Marketplace section the Prime serie should be released soon.

Thanks kj2,the prime a1 and a2 do hold some interest for me:)
Got more into my single and double AA lights these days as ideal for work uses.

kj2

Flashaholic
Thanks kj2,the prime a1 and a2 do hold some interest for me:)
Got more into my single and double AA lights these days as ideal for work uses.
Prime-series does look good ;) for what I see in their catalog.
It is a shame it takes so long, and wonder a little bit what causes the delays. To many product-releases in short period of time? Production problems?

Captain Obvious

Newly Enlightened
I've been waiting for the Armytek Grizzly to be released and tested but these Dragon, Ranger and Prima C2 lights all look beastly good aswel! O:

kj2

Flashaholic
I've been waiting for the Armytek Grizzly to be released and tested but these Dragon, Ranger and Prima C2 lights all look beastly good aswel! O:
I'm mostly interested in the Ranger and Dragon. Moving more towards bigger (high output) lights lately :whistle:

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems the Armytek Prime series are back on their site. Go to "Products" and then select "Outdoors & Camping".

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems the Armytek Prime series are back on their site. Go to "Products" and then select "Outdoors & Camping".
Nice catch. I'll refrain from getting my hopes up too high until I can actually buy one, but it looks promising. The website says the regular has 5 modes and the pro 8, but no mention of mode spacing or UI. If it uses the same driver as the Tiara (which I'm guessing it will) I'm definitely going to pick up a C1 warm.

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the switch on the Prime is identical to that on my Wizard, I will pass. I don't like switches that require 50lb of force to activate. There has to be a better way of preventing accidental turn-on, other than making the switch ultra stiff.

kj75

Enlightened
It is already October and still primes not ready. Something wrong somewhere...

Yeah, it's a pity that Armytek weekly sends newsletters about discounts etc. instead of a new release...
They should better release their promised (nice) lights...

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, it's a pity that Armytek weekly sends newsletters about discounts etc. instead of a new release...
They should better release their promised (nice) lights...

Indeed they should. The primes are the ones I think most people are interested in I believe. The quicker they release the quicker it gets reviewed and if it is good people will buy.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prime C1, C2, and A1 are listed on goinggear with pro and warm variations. Not in stock yet, but hopefully this means that they will be soon.