• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Updated) Classic Surefire C2 Centurions and Malkoffs

20240129_140643.jpg

20240129_140737.jpg

(SOLD) 1. SF C2 Centurion with current Malkoff M61 (450Lm) drop-in. Tailcap upgraded with McClicky switch and hard-to-find Hardpress boot. Head customized with Xeno smooth black bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com. All O-rings upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease (it's possible that I might not have lubed the bezel O-ring seal, but original SF seals are not lubed either).
Full disclosure: This light is at least 10 years old and likely has had the tailcap and head swapped out from the very many other C2's I have owned, but it has been very lightly used to the point that it is in basically perfect condition. The head color looks very slightly off from the body and tailcap (which match). Except where otherwise stated, all parts are genuine Surefire. The body is unbored.
Asking $175 with free shipping.

(SOLD) 2. SF C2 Centurion with current Malkoff M61 (450Lm) drop-in.
Tailcap upgraded with McClicky switch and hard-to-find Hardpress boot. Head customized with Xeno crenelated black bezel. OEM borofloat lens. All O-rings upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease (it's possible that I might not have lubed the bezel O-ring seal, but original SF seals are not lubed either).
Full disclosure: This light is at least 10 years old and likely has had the tailcap and head swapped out from the very many other C2's I have owned, but it has been very lightly used to the point that it is in nearly perfect condition (I do note 4 or 5 pinprick sized, just visible, blemishes on the tailcap knurling). The laser etching on the body is not as defined and clear as on the other C2, but I would not have noticed without having compared them. The head color looks noticeably off from the body and tailcap (which match). Except where otherwise stated, all parts are genuine Surefire. The body is unbored.
Asking $165 with free shipping.

20240129_140935.jpg

(WITHDRAWN) 3. Malkoff MDC HA TAC (1 CR123 ONLY). High-Med-Low. Front body O-ring upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) ring and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease (I do not recall replacing the bezel O-ring seal).
Full disclosure: I believe this to be the current model. I do not recall whether I have carried this light or not, and the only blemish I see is a fine scuff on the front edge of the head.
Asking $95 with free shipping.

20240114_012530.jpg

(SOLD) 4. SF Titan Plus. All O-rings upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease. Comes with spare O-rings in separate pouches and instruction manual. O-ring at head/body gap is a mostly unnecessary (OCD) preventative measure to stop head from accidentally twisting light on. O-ring around tailcap is just there because it fits and looks nice.
Asking $75.00 with free shipping.

20240114_012024.jpg

20240114_012138.jpg

5. Malkoff M60F. Oldy but goody. It's identical to the M60 but with a honeycomb flood optic instead of a TIR. Item is 15+ years old but has seen minimal and lightweight use. Very blue color temp (I'd ballpark at 6200K-6700K). I'd call it a collector's item.
Asking $45 with free shipping.

20240131_115125.jpg

(SOLD) 6. Malkoff M361N - LMH (3-Level). This is the 15/75/375 lumen 4000K version. Spent most of its life waiting to be used. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body just because I'm nice like that.
Asking $45.00 with free shipping.

(SOLD) 7. Malkoff M361 - LMH (3-Level).
This is the 20/80/400 lumen 5700K version. Spent most of its life sitting next to #6 waiting to be used. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.

(SOLD) 8. Malkoff M61.
450 lumen 5700K SST-20 emitter. Unsure of usage as I have had so many of these, and they do all look alike. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
Asking $35.00 with free shipping.

(SOLD) 9. Another Malkoff M61.
450 lumen 5700K SST-20 emitter. Unsure of usage as I have had so many of these, and they do all look alike. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.
Asking $35.00 with free shipping.

20240131_150015.jpg
20240131_150126.jpg

10. Thrunite TN32 UT (Ultra Throw). The "odd man out" in this group. Uses (3) 18650 cells to throw to about a kilometer using Cree XP-L HI (de-domed) emitter. It's been my "get off the lawn" torch, but I've replaced it with LEP's. Tight beam penetrates window glass with very little bounce-back so you can see what's up without leaving the house. It's spent the last 8 years sitting on a windowsill and occasionally announcing "I see you" to the unsuspecting. Perfect condition not counting the dust.
Asking $50.00 with free shipping.

PayPal and CONUS only please.
Shipped Priority Mail.
My post office is new and not entirely up to speed yet, so it's possible that I may only be able to ship on Fridays when I can get there before closing hours. I will PM you when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

Last edited:

vr4corrado

Newly Enlightened
I will take the following - sending PM.

7. Malkoff M361 - LMH (3-Level). This is the 20/80/400 lumen 5700K version. Spent most of its life sitting next to #6 waiting to be used. I will provide a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting to the host body.

Hank25

Newly Enlightened
I will take the following C2. Pm inbound.

1. SF C2 Centurion with current Malkoff M61 (450Lm) drop-in. Tailcap upgraded with McClicky switch and hard-to-find Hardpress boot. Head customized with Xeno smooth black bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com. All O-rings upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed with Super Lube Synthetic Grease (it's possible that I might not have lubed the bezel O-ring seal, but original SF seals are not lubed either).
Full disclosure: This light is at least 10 years old and likely has had the tailcap and head swapped out from the very many other C2's I have owned, but it has been very lightly used to the point that it is in basically perfect condition. The head color looks very slightly off from the body and tailcap (which match). Except where otherwise stated, all parts are genuine Surefire. The body is unbored.
Asking $175 with free shipping.