• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

USPS Website Problem Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The USPS online shipping website has frequent problems lately. I will resort to the traditional hand filled out and ship at the post for now. You may or may not get a USPS notification with a delivery confirmation email. Thanks!

kbuzbee

Enlightened
Yeah, and it's not just with Vinh's stuff. Lots of my USOS inbounds have been whacky recently. They get here fine but tracking only say electronic info received. The only thing that was right was a D2 coming in from Taiwan ;) That one tracked perfectly. Go figure.... Got here in time for Mothers Day too (sorry, drifting OT ;) )

Ken

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
The USPS online shipping website has frequent problems lately. I will resort to the traditional hand filled out and ship at the post for now. You may or may not get a USPS notification with a delivery confirmation email. Thanks!

Good to know, Vinh. Thanks!

FMcamaroZ28

Newly Enlightened
I think I've seen them actually make their 2-day shipping quote only around 15% of the time.

Especially from WA to NJ.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess they spent too much money on the Spider Man 2 endorsement and it took away from the maintenance budget for their web servers!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Forget USPS Click-N-Ship! I just start an account with Stamps.com. So much better!!!!

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used Stamps.com for AGES, until they started charging me $15 per month - I cancelled because I didn't send enough mail to justify it, even with their discounts over USPS pricing. It's too bad because I really enjoyed their service.

However, with your mailing volume, I'm sure it'll be worth it!

CAMVDCS

Newly Enlightened
So, I guess we just wait for our lights to arrive on our doorstep (no tracking #)?

Status
Not open for further replies.