• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

Croquette

Enlightened
with the new keeppower and aspire 18350 cells, you have 1100 mah, wich is the same as a AW18500 IMR. and the possibility to use a cr123.

I like 18500 flashlight. I have a tl50 for my V5 drop in and a fivemega 3p (thanks xdayv :) ) with a zrs. Now with 18500 IMR batteries and 2000 mah, I wil re-consider my position :p

Rossymeister

Enlightened
We've been working on a redesigned heatsink much of the year, that should support titanium. Results are coming, so not soon but perhaps this winter.

Awesome!

Ive been carrying the black aluminum version for about 6 months now, so im looking forward to the upgrade.

Dknight16

Newly Enlightened
Ordered my vintage copper 35 last night. I'm pretty stoked for this. I think it's time for me to try something new. The world does not revolve around Ti alone. This should be a good test to see if this can take away pocket time from my McGizmos or Hanko.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a update on my patina finish from the first run. I very rarely carry my 35 body so it's a good representation of what the finish looked like new.

cb782a0de0c41adc310105617eb1f126.jpg

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
^^ The original Patina version was the best finish I guess... hopefully it comes back? :poof:

Anybody running Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mah with the BOSS? What's your experience? Thanks.

RPB

Newly Enlightened
I'm really interested in your thoughts when you get it. Been looking at Hanko for ages (Don't own one), however I too ordered the copper vintage tonight. Review pls! :)

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
^^ The original Patina version was the best finish I guess... hopefully it comes back?
Unlikely. It was intended as a small scale finish and is to time consuming to do at our improved volumes. We did satin silver specifically to replace patina but will likely only be doing anodized on future 7075.

I use a pick to remove the oring then the boot just pulls out.
Perfect

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unlikely. It was intended as a small scale finish and is to time consuming to do at our improved volumes. We did satin silver specifically to replace patina but will likely only be doing anodized on future 7075.
I'd love to see a BOSS in natural HA.