• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks. Yes its polished.
One can't go wrong with any finish .... the design of the light is very sleek and elegant. :thumbsup:

Robe

Enlightened
I was in the middle of a meeting and couldn't click correctly. Only 35 was left when I could refresh. There were 219 35s left but I hadn't toggled to the XPL. So I guess I am getting an XPL 35 sir red, haha.

No combo for me but it's something!

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I already have the excellent XPL/Amber 35... thats all thats left. You'll love it.
I was in the middle of a meeting and couldn't click correctly. Only 35 was left when I could refresh. There were 219 35s left but I hadn't toggled to the XPL. So I guess I am getting an XPL 35 sir red, haha.

No combo for me but it's something!

RIDE

Enlightened
Yeah....ended up without a choice... A33 XPL with Red. I was hoping for amber....but not going to complain!

Anyone tell me the difference between the two XPL emitters?

RIDE

Robe

Enlightened
I was aiming for amber but I am not upset about red at all. Kind of glad actually. Really either would work.

I wanted the 219, but the warmer color on the XPL has me also not upset! Only bummer is no 70 tube for max lumens. ;)

smrt123

Newly Enlightened
Doesn't the A33 imply Amber? R33 for red?

I had a combo but couldn't check out fast enough. Did manage to snag a 219 35 though (amber, though I was hoping for red)!

Yeah....ended up without a choice... A33 XPL with Red. I was hoping for amber....but not going to complain!

Anyone tell me the difference between the two XPL emitters?

RIDE