• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
A33 IS Amber. R33 is Red.

Yeah....ended up without a choice... A33 XPL with Red. I was hoping for amber....but not going to complain!

Anyone tell me the difference between the two XPL emitters?

RIDE

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Some are in reserve to be released tonight, giving guys at work a shot.

Our system seems to have given a few amber guys red. If you got a red and prefer an amber, please reply to your order confirmation requesting a change, in the next few hours!

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Congrats!
That's right.....in my panic to land one, I spaced that. I think what threw me was the programming choice reference red only...but that would be for either red or amber I presume.

I am good to go!

RIDE

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Will you post release here?

Our system seems to have given a few amber guys red. If you got a red and prefer an amber, please reply to your order confirmation requesting a change, in the next few hours!

Robe

Enlightened

You're just cruel. I was happy with red but I've been given new choice and it's eating me inside.

Meatybacchus478

Newly Enlightened

Awesome can't wait, any hint at the time of the drop?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Replied.

Customer for life here. The professionalism and the fantastic way all of you at Oveready handle these things is just awesome. This entire sales / drop process is an example for others to follow. IMHO, above reproach. THANK YOU!!

smrt123

Newly Enlightened
Agreed, I sat out the first release because I just wasn't sure I needed one. It was the responses here and obvious commitment to customer service that made me jump on one this time around. Can't wait to try my first Oveready product!

Replied.

Customer for life here. The professionalism and the fantastic way all of you at Oveready handle these things is just awesome. This entire sales / drop process is an example for others to follow. IMHO, above reproach. THANK YOU!!

Japuna

Newly Enlightened
Replied.

I can't believe these guys can service customers, answer and answer questions, while being smashed with orders. I totally agree, the Oveready Team is Awesome in my book!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Missed it, but I was after a red 219 70 and in no particular rush, I'll wait for the Black HA to allow me to distinguish the XP-L from the 219.

Yes Oveready products are first rate, if there are issues they address them and are extremely responsive.

Scribe

Newly Enlightened

will we get notice before the next drop tonight? i really want a 219B combo

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes sir - I was gonna do a combo with the 219 but they went instantly. I'll enjoy the A33 XPL 35 for a while then try for one of the HA 219s, too. Congrats to Oveready for their serious home run!

Missed it, but I was after a red 219 70 and in no particular rush, I'll wait for the Black HA to allow me to distinguish the XP-L from the 219.

Yes Oveready products are first rate, if there are issues they address them and are extremely responsive.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which ones are reserved for tonight? Also, I'll be sending an email about switching my amber to red if possible.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Lets make this super simple:

Tonights release will be in about one hour from now

100% BOSS 35 models

At least 3 of each LED config!

Latest posts