• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I might send my original release BOSS back & have OR loosen the bezel... no way I'd want to risk damaging it to
swap in a drilled optic/vials.

RIDE

Enlightened
The combo was THE setup...but I am very happy with the 35 I have on the way. I do like the look of the smaller light...but, I also know that a 70 will be in my future.

RIDE

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Update

All December BOSS are shipped!

Please drop us an email if any of the following are true:

You have not received a confirmation email with tracking
You have not received an expected refund (combined ship etc)

Robe

Enlightened
I think I'll be or of town the day mine arrives. Is there signature confirmation required? If not I am tempted to put a hold on mail.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I think I'll be or of town the day mine arrives. Is there signature confirmation required? If not I am tempted to put a hold on mail.

Signature is required for everyone who did not specifically request otherwise

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my shipping notice - thank you! Scheduled for Wednesday. Pretty excited about this.....and I'll find a way to be home when the mail comes! Thank you!

Update

All December BOSS are shipped!

Please drop us an email if any of the following are true:

You have not received a confirmation email with tracking
You have not received an expected refund (combined ship etc)

Last edited:

Robe

Enlightened
Mine currently shows as delivering Wednesday. I think there's a chance it moved earlier. It's leaving from Eugene, which is almost always a 1 day to delivery place. So I am thinking Monday might happen.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine currently shows as delivering Wednesday. I think there's a chance it moved earlier. It's leaving from Eugene, which is almost always a 1 day to delivery place. So I am thinking Monday might happen.
Does the post office observe Christmas on Monday since it falls on Sunday? I'm pretty sure they are closed Monday.

Robe

Enlightened
Possibly. Then again, it departed Eugene tonight. Possibly it will arrive in Medford tomorrow and deliver same day. Here's hoping!