• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

Chestwood

Newly Enlightened
First post!

My paypal account is prepped and ready.. i'm super excited for the 35 coming soon.

What time does the oveready team tend to drop new products on their site? Being in the UK, time difference and all, I don't want to miss out if they drop during nighttime, and go quick. That would hurt.

Stoneking

Enlightened
I ordered a new style clip, I think it looks great! I have an older BOSS, I'll post pics when it arrives. My BOSS is pretty beat up though, still works perfectly!

nbp

Flashaholic
Love the spoon clip, but prefer the chonkier body. I might get one of the clips for my Boss70 at some point if they are reverse compatible.

ledbetter

Enlightened
Couldn't resist the distressed aluminum look and picked up a 35 body to work with a variety of Malkoff heads. Can't compare it to previous model, but looks lighter and slimmer and therefore more pocket friendly, especially with new clip design.

Chestwood

Newly Enlightened
A combination of constant page refreshing and Dan looking out for me meant I got hold of what I was after in the end.. Thanks Dan!

At first I wasn't sure about the new shape, with the original being somewhat of a design classic, at this price it HAS to be a one-time purchase for me. I cannot buy more than one! The question I'm still asking myself is, has any of the magic of the original been lost in the quest for improvement?

I guess we'll only know til it's in-hand, but I think slimmer tail, new clip and (even) lighter weight should mean an even better pocket carry, and that's got to be a win for an edc tool.

Chestwood

Newly Enlightened
Here's a photo of mine getting ready for shipping, Not an angle you'll find on the website or a flattering photo but it gives a good idea how the FT fits in the hand, shape, weight distribution etc. (minus clip) .

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
I was initially unsure as well on the new design. Nonetheless, I went ahead and ordered a 35 body. I do hope that the original body style will continue to be offered.