• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Flashlight Collection

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emptied out my 2 bookcases and had mine filled within two hours. One is solely v54

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
My V54 collection display cabinet is made out of quarter-inch steel plate. The contents can be viewed only when the door is open. I only have fourteen Vinh54 lights. Too many to list in my signature in this forum. I still have every one that I bought.

There have been several "mystery owner" collections posted in this forum. I just assumed that they were Vinh's collections. :)

charlieplanb

Newly Enlightened
I strongly uge you to check out your local thrift store! So many quality display cabinets! Everyting is really junk at Ikea in terms of durability compared to these hardwood old school.
Im not a suit guy but I will be going to a wedding next week and I would bet my last dollar I'll be wearing the most expensive suit there $5,K (and probably the best looking suit) The shirt alone is $400+ .All from the local thrift shop for a grand total of $20

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Im not a suit guy but I will be going to a wedding next week and I would bet my last dollar I'll be wearing the most expensive suit there $5,K (and probably the best looking suit) The shirt alone is $400+ .All from the local thrift shop for a grand total of $20

Ok so I rarely buy anything to wear at the thirft shop (Just lazy to browse) but one time I found the nicest pair of addidas shoes. THey were so nice I google them so that I can buy a spare pairs but then found out they were very expensive golf shoes. $275 in fact! Enjoyed that pair of shoe for 2 long years!!!