• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Monthly Giveaway

Zemapeli

Newly Enlightened
#4463.
S7300610_zpsu2s6wyi5.jpg

Kozy

Enlightened

The Greatness Of Ronaldinho!
The most talented Footballplayer ever ! :thumbsup:

4:06 Maradona!!!

Last edited:

Kozy

Enlightened
5th Entry

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :party:

METEOR EXPLODES DURING JOB INTERVIEW :huh2:

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
Billy Joel at Vanderbilt allows a student to come play while he sings... Floored me 1st time I saw it the kid is incredible

# 2254 v =22 and well 54 you know...

ven

Flashaholic
#2512 a little vid, few pics and short story

........for the reason here in the UK its the 25th of Dec(guess it should be 1225 for your side), i have many videos of my great friend rick or known as v8rick, he was a mechanic god in the mitsi world of pajeros,deli's(L300/L400)and anything Mitsubishi . From range rovers to...........well you get the idea, he could fix anything on wheels and did 40yrs on HGV's.

I found out on boxing day i had lost my great friend rick on Christmas day,this Christmas day and devastated is not the word!

Here is just 1 little video of many from our little ventures we had out and about on green lanes(off road/wheeling depending on country and what you call it).
He is in the first paj

A character and a salt of the earth bloke, never forgot and loved by many.
Couple of pics

A little story
One Saturday morning my phone went, the misses was out away working so just me and the kids. " o reet matey, don't suppose you cud do us a favour cud you"

No probs Rick what's up matey

Stuck in the snow my mate
Aye , right tell me where and on my way

Kids chucked in the shogun and of I set to see what had happened

Well a van got stuck in front of Rick, as he undertook he plowed into about 3ft of snow

Winch time !!!

Pics

The approach, i remember thinking WT.....looked like a snow blower blowing across the road , bit further back the snow was up to the roof of cars!!

Rick had already dug all this out!!!

Looking back to me

A fond memory, all be it a cold one!! and just one of many many memories...........

Thanks for reading:)

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America

Here's a clip from an awesome episode of Top Gear featuring Bolivia's 'Death Road'. I've not traveled this particular road (though I will be next April), but we have traveled many roads just as dangerous and scary in our many years here!

VNguyen

Enlightened
How do I enter this giveaway Vinh? I finally decided to join candlepower forum:) this is noobie Vinh btw

yavinbase

Newly Enlightened
The Martian has been recommended to me by many people. I just finished reading the book in preparation for watching the movie. It was fantastic, but might only appeal to some people. It throws a lot of off-the-cuff calculations in there as part of the story, and some people might not like that (I did). There's a representative excerpt here: http://andyweirauthor.com/books/the-martian-movie-tie-in-tr

I strongly recommend it, especially if that excerpt appeals to you.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please volunteer to help me select a winner with random.org??? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!