Vapcell 1600mAh 18350 battery

Torchy the battery boy

Newly Enlightened
Vapcell are claiming their F16 is the highest capacity 18350 battery on the market, So I thought I should check it out.
Actual capacity tested at 1601mAh, so no argument on that score and as yet, I haven't come across higher capacity 18350.
DSCF0012.JPG

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 18.38.06_DxO.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 18.38.06_DxO.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 34

hburner54

Newly Enlightened
Are those for sale just batteries I mean, I'd like to try them in my thrunites if they aren't too expensive, Tks

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I know the Vapcell multi-bay charger is excellent. (A bit overly complicated, but excellent.) Wouldn't be surprised if their batteries are excellent too.

hburner54

Newly Enlightened
Got the vapcell f16 yesterday and overnight the test result was 1525 mah capacity. It being brand new I'm going run it a few days in my flashlight and then retest, will see how it does then I'll retest capacity again……….well I ran it down and charged it twice so test this time was 1575 mah, hopefully it'll reach stated 1600 mah after a few more cycles??

Last edited:

hburner54

Newly Enlightened
When u tested had u ran any cycles or just straight to the testing like I did? In the past after a few charge/discharges I've had batteries to increase capacity just a little, that's why I'm asking

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the Vapcell multi-bay charger is excellent

I've been reviewing a bunch of charger info lately, and you've reminded me to ask this:

This review is several years old, but I'm wondering whether or not this referenced 'issue' has since been understood / resolved / corrected, or if it still exists? I haven't found an answer yet. Anyone happen to know? "Half" is a pretty big error;-) (These quotes don't seem to be working correctly, but at least they're linking to the right thread.)

The internal resistance values are only about half of actual resistance, but they are fairly consistent.
I found one error: The internal resistance calculation is wrong