Vinh Purchase Experience

joesuburb

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to provide some feedback on doing business with Vinh.

I purchased a light on his website and misunderstood how the site read. I didn't get what I expected.

Emailed him up, and he responded immediately. He offered a full refund or to send me exactly what I wanted. No problems, no hassle. Just great service.

I then interacted with him via email about a couple other things I wanted and he was just all over it.

I usually hate, "the small guy". More often than not its been a letdown for me but he just rocks. After watching his videos, using the product he sent me for a little bit, and seeing his entrepreneurial spirt related to stuff he loves, I'm seriously inspired by this guy.

If any of you happen to be Silicon Valley type Venture Capital guys this kid needs an opportunity to do something huge.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only positive to deal with for sure. I don't think he sleeps, he figures out how to do upgrades (typically in multiple steps so you get what you want), does the upgrades, does videos, communicates well (he must do at least 100 emails a day...). And he has a day job.

Rare guy for sure.

VNguyen

Enlightened
Vinh shipped my k70vn and forgot the card so he sent one out along with this gift for my wife. She told me to tell u thank you vinh

IzgkaiK.jpg

Always a pleasure to deal with vinh. Sometimes I feel like I'm a pain in the butt with all the questions since he runs a one man operation. And I have a very bad habit of NOT asking all my questions in one email. He always eventually get to the emails somehow.

Sniper2075

Newly Enlightened
Always a pleasure to deal with vinh. Sometimes I feel like I'm a pain in the butt with all the questions since he runs a one man operation. And I have a very bad habit of NOT asking all my questions in one email. He always eventually get to the emails somehow.

I agree always a pleasure to deal with Vinh. I do the same thing asking too many questions and sending multiple emails. I don't know how he does it as a one man operation.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I buy from Vinh, I get more than a flashlight. I get a piece of craftsmanship. In this world of mass production, knowing who is produced the item you hold in your hand is very special. To top it off, I feel I know Vinh as if he lives down the street from me.

Flashlight = $200.
Warm fuzzy feeling = Priceless

J-mosh

Newly Enlightened
Vinh shipped my k70vn and forgot the card so he sent one out along with this gift for my wife. She told me to tell u thank you vinh

IzgkaiK.jpg

That's awesome my tn36utvn was missing the card. It got shipped while the professional shipper was on vacation. Where's my keychain light? Just kidding vinh I'm happy with what I have!! He is an amazing businessman and even more amazing flashlight modder. I've sold off almost all of my stock lights bc I only want the awesomeness that he makes!

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Hi, new to the forum, been reading a while, I want to buy a very powerful light, how do I go about buying from vinh? does he have a website?

Latest posts