VIP AA Body/Adapter Interest

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
The VIP will not run right with alkalines. The AA body (preferred by myself as well to an adapter, nearly the same cost) was designed to extend run times using nimhs, and possibly lithiums (but with liths cost becomes a definite issue). So instead of just 20-30 minutes on High you'd get a noticeable increase in run time depending on your particular Luxeon3's Vf. And of course on Med and especially Low you might as well put your chargers in storage for occasional use only...

However with respect to matching ano, that is another reason why we went with black, there are NO mismatched anodizing colors on the VIPs. All parts are deviously dauntingly dastardly dead-straight B-B-B-BLACK-K-K-K (I'm trying to make it like an echo sound...). But I still prefer an entire AA body rather than an extension.

frogmonk

Newly Enlightened
If the cost difference is minimal between the two, then I choose the AA full body tube. Put me on the list for one.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
rfdancer said:
I'd be interested and I Think I'd prefer the adapter although either is okay. Put me on the list if you make one.

[/ QUOTE ]

What rfdancer said. Would prefer a slimmer body too.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
otok, how about setting somekind of poll? that would be easier to keep track of, i think. and restrict it to only those that have VIP(s)

pyro

Enlightened
I'm in for a AA body.
But i must say that it looks a little strange,
the same diameter everywhere.
Is it only me or do others like a slimmer pack too?
Maybe only less high fins?

Whatever way you go, i need a 2AA option. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened
Put me in for one "2AA BODY" as well. I don't do PayPal though so will need time to send you a Postal Money" order if possible.

~Greg

javafool

Enlightened
I am also interested in an '2AA' body. An adapter seems to go against that expensive Caig material Charlie is using to reduce resistance an improve performance.
Exactly which Caig product is that anyway? Sure hope it's one that I ordered!
TerryF

Zymurgy

Newly Enlightened
Count me in! I would prefer a BODY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif