VIP AA Body/Adapter Interest

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Otokoyama

Enlightened
Just so nobody gets too interested: that picture of the MagVIP is a complete fabrication.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif Fooled this fool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

CiTY

Enlightened
Already ordered, but a quick Q: I guess the inside diameter will have a little "play" to accomadate 99.9% of any NiMH batteries?

Otokoyama

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CiTY said:
Already ordered, but a quick Q: I guess the inside diameter will have a little "play" to accomadate 99.9% of any NiMH batteries?

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, hopefully 100% of AA Nimh batteries.

Otokoyama

Enlightened
At 75 units, with 57% preferring the body, 29% not caring, and 13% preferring the adapter.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I'd like a body, but have a few comments (not snide!)...

It seems like the 2xAA body would be a dandy battery carrier, if only there were caps for each end... or even a spare Kings Crown™/switch assembly to facilitate faster change-out. Barring the second switch assembly, some sort of threaded cap would be nice since the body tube is as safe as place as any to store AAs.

I imagine that a second switch assembly is a signifigant cost (and one of thousands of "design-by-committee" suggestions seen daily on this board), so perhaps I could buy that seperately?