w200 Led module and o ring replacement?

viix

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys! After having read packhorse's thread, I made a jump and purchase
my first w200.. the light looks bright for my needs though I am thinking of switching out the oring and led modules once I test it out..

Problem is, I can't find much orings supplier here in Singapore and am asking where you guys order them? Especially the ones suitable for the w200?

Also, any idea which r2 modules might fit the w200? I dont have access to a lathe so I'm looking at DX site for a suitable module to no avail.. which SKU would fit the led pill?
:poke:

Packhorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
There will be some place that sells O rings nearby. Try any engineering shop. They will point you in the right direction.

There is no drop in pill for the W200. Any mod will be a custom one.

You could simply swap out the P4(?) for a Q5.

viix

Newly Enlightened
Thanks packhorse!

Just opened up the lens and the current DX stock have all 2 orings under the lens with 1 main holding the lens in.. the front lens seems to be poorly placed when I first received it so re-sitting the o rings seems to fix it..

I did pop by the neighborhood shops but the o ring were very poor quality.. might have to order some assorted oring set from the bay as the usual supplier only sells them in large 1000pc packs.. :mecry: