• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Walmart - Mag 2C/3C ML25LT LED combos $19-ish

PJ

Enlightened
I believe these are from a Black Friday deal. One store near me has them for $25 with about 20 available as of Jan. 28, a store about 10 miles away had them for $9 but is showing out of stock on Brickseek. As always, YMMV.

The SKU for these is 208620801.

Oh, and these include Ray-O-Vac alkaline batteries.

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Walmart - Mag 2C/3C ML25LT LED combos $25 or less

Thanks for info PJ.. Have you viewed the same deal from Walmart (✔BrickSeek) online? ☺

Btw, how's outdoor temps in your neck of woods?

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast

..Clearance on my side $19 still not a bad price. I'll check actually in store prices later on..

PJ

Enlightened

Btw, how's outdoor temps in your neck of woods?

It was -14F this morning when I left for work. We had about 5" of snow Monday and it is supposed to be about 46 degrees by Sunday. Fun times.

There are Minimag AAA/Gerber knife combos and a 3C Mag programmable in some stores, I didn't check the prices.

Mr. Shawn, thanks for posting the Brickseek link.

PJ

Enlightened

Some stores have dropped the prices on these to about $10. The one store also had the AAA/Gerber combos for $7.00 but I blinked and they were gone.

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened

PJ, thanks for the update. A couple weeks ago, I picked up the Mag combo pack for $2.50 at one store, and the Minimag/Gerber combo for $2 at another store. I recently found this Bushnell Lantern for $9, where Brickseek said there were 3 in stock. Stock dropped to 2 after my purchase, and then soon the price dropped to 3 cents with 2 in stock, but I could not find any more of the lanterns after multiple scavenger hunts. In my experience, when stock drops to 2 units, the item usually cannot be found.

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened

Crazy deals on lights and bulbs lately at WM. They had GE 4-pack led bulbs for 98 cents not too long ago. I bought a bunch and now I won't have to worry about a light bulb in my house for about the next decade. Lol

PJ

Enlightened
The store I found them for $9.50 showed 2 left so I stopped in. They were all gone from the clearance shelf but I did find one with the flashlights in sporting goods.
I think the ones on sale/clearance have an American flag design as a background.
I have been checking Brickseek prices for the Mag ML50L 3C but so far they are hanging at 25 bucks at most stores.

For LED bulbs look for the Sylvania 60w warm white non-dimmable 12 packs.
I found them for $2.50 in a few different stores. SKU is 114140188 for Brickseek.