Want An X990, but where?

Floating Spots

Enlightened
I am interested in an X990, but of course I have a hard time paying $500. So, I'm looking for cheap place to get one.
I found it on E-bay for $380 + $35 Shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1777663773
However this person has no feedback.
I think its the same person that used to sell them, who had good feedback, but I'm slightly leery.

Brightguy has it for $470 before shipping.
My problem is this is $90 more before shipping.
I understand he has a very good reputation, though.

Anyone know where to get one inbetween (price vs seller relability)?

Thanks,
Jon

Scott Packard

Newly Enlightened
I got my X990 from BrightGuy too.
Mention to him you're a flashaholic member and he may be able to give you a discount.
With respect to the EBay auction - That auction disappeared before it closed and the user was removed. He's back up now on EBay. He said somebody with a similar auction had a complaint lodged. EBay yanked him by mistake. Now, a month later, he's been reinstated with full restoration of his user feedback, because of EBay's mistake.
I'll see how things really work out with him as I bought a HID upgrade for my car tonight.

hmmwv

Newly Enlightened
I don't trust ebay auctions one bit. There are way too many scams out there. I just hit on the original auciton listed above and found the user is "no longer registered" - i.e. something went wrong and they got blacklisted.

Never had a problem with brightguy.