• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Want To Buy ARC AAA

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Looking for an Arc AAA either standard or Millermod.
I have several for sale. The one won't fire. It may just need a good cleaning.

d00ffac09ea96f72583b5796db4ce2a1.jpg

444800c4c53c713b5e3e37d33ab57ef5.jpg

2c2c543335afb6afd62e3b831c8ab220.jpg

dc6a1092e52c2b98abcf571b8f95be39.jpg

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reima,

Are you looking for a high-end MillerMods? If so, here is what I have:

MillerMods%20Arc%20Cree%20XR-E%20R2%20WC_zpsbkopbwph.jpg

(My photo)

MillerMods Arc Cree XR-E R2 WC-Tint Two-Stage 25mA/1.5watt Flashlights

Low: 25mA = 7 hrs @ 6 lumens

High: 1.5watt (480mA) = 15-25 minutes (to 75% full power) @ 115-130 OTF lumens

OD green body and tapered head are "sterile", meaning no markings/engraving.

Fit/finish is by far the best of the dozens of MillerMods I've had go though my hands.

Special parabolic cut and polished reflector with lens on the Cree made of glass, not plastic.

Batteries: Lithium are fine . Rechargeable NIMH cells actually work the best. Alkalines do not work well in this model. Li-ion (3.6V) cells may NOT be used!

Waterproof: The head is filled on the backside of the LED with epoxy.

WC tint: Often described as cool "snow" white. Beam is smooth with nice wide spill.

Low/High activation: Twist on for one level and then on further for the next level. Low comes on first, then High next.

An extremely limited unknown number of these flashlights were delivered from Dec 2008 thru Aug 2009

As a Millermods collector, I've owned dozens of Eric Miller's custom Arc lights prior to having him build this one. Because it was to be the last and best of his Arc AAA series (due to the lack of available high-quality Arc bodies & heads), I ordered two with every upgrade he offered, including hand-picked LED and body parts. I kept the better of the two, making this particular unit his Best-of-the-Best. I don't believe Eric ever made a finer light! Over the years I sold off all his other lights, keeping just this one. Living the ranch lifestyle, I've always been hesitant to abuse or lose this classic masterpiece, so it has sat on my desk unused, except of periodic fondling. Its time for it to find a new home.

Price: $275 via Paypal (add fees), which includes USPS shipping. But not sure it can be insured when shipped to Puerto Rico. If it can't be insured, then I can't be held responsible once I hand it over to the US Post Office.

I can be reached via email: eric (at) wilddogstudios-dot-com

- Eric