• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wanted., Surefire R1 Lawman

Raymond33

Newly Enlightened
New or used and completely serviceable please.
I have two, the later Intellibeam models, Model R1IB-A-BK, mint in box with all the original paperwork. What are they going for now?

Edit: I just looked up on E-Bay: A used, scratched, older model, no box or paperwork just sold last week for $400. wow.

Last edited:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
That one looks like a bit of a fluke given the condition, but NOS or some open-box examples can hit $400+. eBay says around 50 of these things have sold the last few years and $200-300 seems to be the sweet spot for complete used kits in good shape.

Raymond33

Newly Enlightened
That one looks like a bit of a fluke given the condition, but NOS or some open-box examples can hit $400+. eBay says around 50 of these things have sold the last few years and $200-300 seems to be the sweet spot for complete used kits in good shape.
There are a number of R1 Lawmen in both 750 and 1000 lumen varieties listed as having been sold,

But, I don't see a single Surefire R1 Intellibeam (Model R1IB-A-BK) having been sold on E-Bay at all, for any price.

Maybe I am missing something, but these seen to be much rarer than I thought.
Light.jpg
IMG_2640.jpg

Last edited:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was talking about the older ones like the link you posted, but here are the Intellibeams that eBay has a record of selling the last three years. Definitely less common than the standard model.

intellibeam.jpg

Last edited: