• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wave Notification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
I have now added a Makai 6V XM-L head and complete light to the offerings, HERE.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
This seems to be the best place to post a notification that I am temporarily out of the 1x123 McClickie paks but hope to be back in stock within the next week to 10 days. This impacts any request for a single 1x123 based light as I don't have the 1x123 pak on hand. So I guess this is a wave pause notification. :duck:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Tool break at the machine shop and replacement coming from Germany has held up delivery of more of these paks. Now hoping for some next week. :(

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I received a few of the 1x123 paks from the machine shop in advance of the complete order so back in business there (just have some assembly work to do).

I also added a new iteration of the Sapphire which uses a 5 mm GS Nichia LED of warm tint which you can read about, HERE.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
I have been bad about using this notification thread. Sorry! I have added a 1xAA McClickie pak to the offerings, more about it, HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.