• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

We will meet again...Love you Dad!

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
I know what you must be feeling. Just a month and a half ago I lost my dad, and two weeks ago I lost my wife of 17 years. My condolences to you and your family.

I hope you find peace.

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lost my Mom in March and Dad in November. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

That's what they say.

Both of my parents were of poor health in the past 2 years. It hurts missing them, but both are at peace.

Remember the good times you had. Condolences sir.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am saddened at the news of your great loss. Your separation shall be brief; at the time that God appoints, you and him will meet again, when you and he shall dwell in the house of The Lord forever and ever.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonderful piece about him, it is evident he was an incredible man. Very interesting to find that out about Skylumen, I'm happy to learn he was apart of something I admire so much! Great picture of him, he is a very striking man, reminds me of my grandfather.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this difficult time.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you must be feeling. Just a month and a half ago I lost my dad, and two weeks ago I lost my wife of 17 years. My condolences to you and your family.

I hope you find peace.

My condolences to you too. this August will be 17 years for my wife and I and I'm still nervous every day since she's been fighting cancer. I I don't know what I would do without her

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
My condolences to you too. this August will be 17 years for my wife and I and I'm still nervous every day since she's been fighting cancer. I I don't know what I would do without her

I truly hope she makes it through. My mom fought cancer and won. My Father's funeral is this Saturday which the forecast predicts heavy snow. I am working a little. Mostly answering emails in the mean time to I can get my mind off of things for a bit.

Agpp

Enlightened
My condolences to you too and your family. That sure is a hard time...

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
Your father and I share a birthday. Keep your head up brother, I imagine you are around my age and I wonder every day about my parents whom are neither in good health. Keep living your life the way you do, fortunately we knew everything we needed to know about your father just by knowing his son, had to be an amazing man! Keep God first in all things and treat people the way you do and your father will live on forever in the values he instilled in you. Im sure he is smiling down from Heaven seeing the man he helped create. Hang on to the good times Vinh. Im sorry you had to deal with this with all the other stuff going on right now. Email me if you need to chat. Im always available.
Very well put sir,
my condolences Vinh

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
My deepest condolences to you and your family, Vinh. Your father did a great job, he definitely has much to be proud of — you.

Kingslasher

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry for your loss Vinh. I lost my mother a few years ago. I still fondly remember her often.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thank all for your comfort, thoughts and prayers. Due to the snow storm the Cemetery Burial will not be until Wednesday the 13th.

Latest posts