Weaponlight Collection

shipwreck

Enlightened
Springfield MC Operator with Surefire X400.

100_1533.jpg

Nice MC Operator - I had one with a magwell I had added. Sold it to pay for 1/2 of an Ed Brown 1911 in the summer of 2009 - but I do miss it. The rail cut down a little more on felt recoil...

Size15's

Flashaholic
Please respect the image size limits we have here on CPF.
In times gone by this was to ensure that those still on dial-up didn't have to regret attempting to view threads.
In the now-a-day this is to ensure that those viewing CPF on the move - can enjoy threads on their mobile devices.

Cheers

Al :)

Good day

Newly Enlightened
Lets see'um. Mounted, unmounted, whatever condition, whatever manufacturer. Here's my small collection thus far:

Top to Bottom: SF X200A; SF M111; SF P116C; M600 Body+E2D Tailcap+Optics HQ TLS Head; M972 Clone
IMG_2090.jpg

Streamlight TLR-2
IMG_1982.jpg
Wow ,cool ,cool . I'm sure these collections spent you much money,great collections :thumbsup:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
KM4 attached to the M500A:

Very nice. I am jealous. I only have a KM2. Did you get the KM4 separately or with a M900?

Here is an old Glock light mount. Dunno if you guys have seen this before. I dont rememeber what it is called or who makes it. I think I got it from a gun store a few years ago. again I dont remember much of this. I do know that it comes with an adapter collar so it will work with a AA Mini Maglite. I just moved, hence the boxes in the shot, but i cant find my mini mag to show you right now.

The light mount is designed for first gen glocks that dont have rail mounts on the frame.

Here is the mount. It slides onto the trigger guard.
dsc3120.jpg

It fits 1" lights. I think it was designed for 6P (I dont have one handy at the moment)
dsc3116q.jpg

Here it is mounted on the glock. It puts the light offset to the side.
dsc3114.jpg

As you can see it brings the tailcap right to the thumb. You can activate it with the support thumb or one handed and use the fire control thumb. If you are left handed, you are out of luck.
dsc3115fd.jpg

It works well with SF a19
dsc3118.jpg

dsc3119.jpg

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received this M962 after a trading my second Scoutlight.

dsc3124be.jpg

dsc3125g.jpg

I have never seen a SF weapon mount like this before. I only know of

Dual thumb screw from SF like on my M910 but it screws onto the bottom of the light not the side like this mount.
ARMS
Larue
SFM93
dsc3126.jpg

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Al,

can you verify if SF went with different laser engraving? I notice that my M952C and my old scoutlight has yellow engraving. the M952C has never been use hard while the scoutlight has. So it excludes "dirt or oil"

Now the newer engraving is bright.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Hey Al,

can you verify if SF went with different laser engraving? I notice that my M952C and my old scoutlight has yellow engraving. the M952C has never been use hard while the scoutlight has. So it excludes "dirt or oil"

Now the newer engraving is bright.
I figured it just discolours with age, atmosphere etc.
I suppose there are plenty of factors that could influence things.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose. As i only have two examples. My heavily beaten Scoutlight that took a tour to Iraq and back. Then there is my M952C which is pretty much shelf queened except for the brief stint I used it for airsoft.