• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Welcome to the Sandwich Shoppe.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne,
Good to see that you have your own forum! You are the guy that introduced me to modding and Luxeon LEDs (were do I send the bill for all those BB500, BB400, McBulk, Elektrolumens and <coming soon> Lambda/ArcMania creations?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif My wife hates you but the world is a better place. Keep up the good work and can you offer some S rank Luxeons in the next few weeks? (Never, ever satisfied) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
Now it will be much easier to spend my money, gotta love it!

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
S Rank.... I'd say screw that... I want T ranks 1W Luxeons.

(I can dream can't I?)

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations on your forum Wayne!
My EDC is my BadBoy+ Q3, my favorite light, by default.
And I'm sure there is more to come.
Thanks, and keep up the great work,

Best wishes,

shankus

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
dat2zip,
Now you are talking! The goal is utter unobtainium! OK, since I am dreaming...offer a "T-ranked" Luxeon LS coupled with a BB500 in a CNC machined head to house Elektrolumens 30mm optic. Now we are talking bright and piercing. Any idea if you will be offering R rank in the future? R3L would be nice to add to the end of a BB500.... ahhhhhhhh BB500 R3L... oh yeah, sign me up and **** off my wife! (Actually, the original BB500/Kroll is used as a bike light for her mountain bike the BB400 Q3L is my helmet light)

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joinin' the line of Congratulations!

Getting a marked corner at the dealers/manufacturers! Very /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif ...!

And yes, if you've got the time, a complete, near-turnkey unit of the McLux would be quite awesome...

Raindrop

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:

Would there be interest in me offering a complete 1X123 kit. The finished flashlight would be similar to the TK run. So, it would include a BB400, NX05 and all the other goodies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am fortunate enough to have McLuxes built by 3 members of the Skunkworks team I would welcome the opportunity to add one more member/light to my growing collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bucken

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:

Would there be interest in me offering a complete 1X123 kit. The finished flashlight would be similar to the TK run. So, it would include a BB400, NX05 and all the other goodies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would this kit come assembled or un-assembled?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Wayne

My vote is for a turnkey McLux.

Small is good. Bright is good. Small & bright is better.

I love your work!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Congrads Wayne!

( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now get back to work filling those neat little white cardboard boxes with goodies,- like my order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bucken, I think it was assembled one, hence the name finished kit.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne. I would like to buy a McLux kit. I already have a good 5w LS. Would you help me?
Post here or PM me. Thanks.
BTW, one of your BB500 is in Iraq with an Apache Longbow helicopter.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
This is great. Wayne's stuff all in one place. Now if I don't get confused between the two Waynes.... Bill

Geogecko

Enlightened
I didn't get a response in the other thread (What's new at the Shoppe), so I thought I would post here.

Do you plan to get any more LuxV WWOT Star's in? What are the chances of an X bin LuxV Star? Do they even exist? What would they cost?

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
My BB-1000 (in a MiniMag/AA)is still kicking after a years time, I'd thought by now it would be smoked! I noticed there're no longer producted, can you tell me what bin this is? By the way, it makes an excellent handwarmer on cold nights.

chiphead

habibi

Newly Enlightened
Hi there!
Have to sent something back to the shop though i know they have vacation. Can someone tell me the complet adress of the shop? On their homepage i have not found it ....
Best regards