• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What are you still hesitating about the glory of IMALENT?

imalent

Enlightened
_nc_ohc=y21d3vhzT5EAX9RcsQv&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

What are you still hesitating about the glory of IMALENT?
MS18: Brightest flashlight
MS06: Best flashlight
MS03: Brightest EDC Flashlight

https://www.imalentstore.com/collections/m-series-flashlights

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of the posters words may have been lost in translation?

Possibly he or she is asking what is it you don't like about Imalent that is stopping (hesitating) you from purchasing?

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Glancing at your website for the first time in years, the following struck me:
  • Ad copy: Appears to have been translated using mediocre software or by someone with limited English experience
  • Categorization: You have an interesting idea of 'EDC' which ranges from nominally keychain sized to lights so large they would almost require their own backpack. The filters are also ... baffling ... and of little use to me.
  • Specifications: Peak 1200 lumens claim for the LD10 equipped with a single XP-L HI requires a top-binned LED, pushed to its absolute maximum of 3A, maintaining 25C junction temperatures, with zero optical losses. While it may be possible that you have achieved the first two conditions the third is unlikely for any useful length of time and the fourth is impossible. Thus you can only realize 1200 lumens OTF - even for a few seconds - with an unhealthy amount of overdrive. I'm now questioning the validity of all your specifications.

Last edited:

Busa Dave

Newly Enlightened
I have one of the MS08 lights and they are wicked. It was so good bought one for my best friend for Christmas.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
In order for for a manufacturer like Imalent to speak officially as 'Imalent', they must purchase a manufacture designation, right? It might cost $250 a month here on candlepowerforums. So, in a sense, Imalent is partially funding our ability to banter here on this forum. Please correct me if I'm wrong.