What charger am I looking for?

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
Trying to understand all the shootouts and tests on batteries and chargers, leaves me with a headache. (really)
What I am wanting (or something close to it) is a 2 hour charger, that charges AAA, AA, C and D batteries up to 2500 mah, and has a discharge fuction and gives a good charge. Anything close to this?

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
TooManyGizmos, that would be great... cept the $96 dollar part. Tho, I guess you get what you pay for.

Shark

Enlightened
I have a C808M and I think it was worth the price. Charging rates are as follows Fast Charge Current: 2000mA (AA), 700mA (AAA) Soft Charge Current: 1000mA (AA), 350mA (AAA) Also has a conditioning cycle and a very low tricle charge current so you can leave the batterys in the charger for a long time after charging and not worry about harming them. The batterys stay amazinly cool for a 2A rate also.

NeedMoreLight said:
Trying to understand all the shootouts and tests on batteries and chargers, leaves me with a headache. (really)
What I am wanting (or something close to it) is a 2 hour charger, that charges AAA, AA, C and D batteries up to 2500 mah, and has a discharge fuction and gives a good charge. Anything close to this?

C & D batteries in the <2.5Ah range are worthless. If you're going to get them, you might as well use cheaper AAs and sleeves.

If you're gonna play with Cs and Ds, get the real stuff that gives you 5Ah+ with Cs and 9Ah+ with Ds.