What do CPF members wish to see of Foursevens ?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Duel fuel AA/14500 or AAA/10440 is a must. Simple UI. No need for all kinds of modes. 3 mode max including a moonlight. 519a color temp options. Knurling and different types of metal options. Optional potting would also be nice

Made in USA as well.

Last edited:
Seems every headlamp I encounter is either the rechargeable kind, or the kind you can store in a Bug-Out Bag for emergencies. Would love one that bridges the gap. Headlamp running on a single-18350. But can also run off of a single CR123 primary when needed. Perhaps at slightly reduced output on the highest setting.
Sounds like the Jetbeam HR10...

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
  • Preon P2 MKIII (2xAAA) with 4000k. If you do it in slate blue I'd be forced to get P1 (1xAAA) 4000k as well. That seems pretty easy since you are out of stock and due for another run....
Pre-ordered a Preon P2 MKIII (2xAAA) with 4000k today. Since it wasn't in slate blue I wasn't forced to get a P1, but I'm sure the brown will be nice. It has been so long since a 4-7s light release that I was actually starting to worry the brand was done.

Ok, now they can start working on the rest of the wish list from post #9

raggie33

*the raggedier*
small light as small as you can make it less then 3 inches for sure AA powered or 14500. .make it the most efficient light made . made in the usa.

glaborde

Newly Enlightened
  • 16650 twisty tube for the Mini MKIII Turbo. You already sell the battery, the head, and you could keep the same clip. It would be have better proportions and easier to hold, lots more battery capacity and still be really small - a backpackers dream!
Yes! I was going to say "I just like to see what Jason & Co come up with," but to extend the Mini MkX (I have several different flavors) to a still-small light would be cool. I personally would like a cylindrical form-factor.

-Greg

Pre-ordered a Preon P2 MKIII (2xAAA) with 4000k today. Since it wasn't in slate blue I wasn't forced to get a P1, but I'm sure the brown will be nice. It has been so long since a 4-7s light release that I was actually starting to worry the brand was done.

Ok, now they can start working on the rest of the wish list from post #9
It's not brown, it's Java! :ohgeez:

Image 2.jpg

😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁 ... 😁