Flashaholic
His & Hers. Need I say more?

98562633lc5.jpg

My heart.:D
Hey greenie that skull looks familiar. :wave:

I was just gonna say...got any more of that?:D

gsxrac

Enlightened
Surefire E1KL1 is in her purse everyday. I JUST gave her a G2Z with a solarforce crenulated bezel and a drop-in for her nightstand. Soon enough I will be purchasing her a Wee NS and maybe even a Novatac? Wait... her high end light collection is going to be almost as big as mine!? :thinking:

fireboltr

Enlightened
My BETER half carries a Fenix E1 on her keychain. When we are out and about in the dark walking or camping kinda stuff she carries the Surefire 6PDL I put together for her.....Or if she needs to beat the crap out of someone she carries the 2d cell mag led with the reflector I textured.

Newly Enlightened
The wife unit use to carry a Surefire G2, then upgraded to a 6P w/ Malkoff M60. A few weeks ago, she swapped the 6P for my E2DL, as she prefers the click-on interface and option for a low mode.

Luckily, she never needed any prodding from me to take an interest in EDCing useful tools. Most times, she's carrying more stuff in her purse, pockets, and belt than the outlaw Josey Wales.

importculture

Newly Enlightened
An E2D and an L1 as backup. Although I really doubt the E2D gets edc'd. All I heard after giving it to her was "It's going to scratch up the inside of my purse".

mangust

Newly Enlightened
Leatherman Serac S2 in her purse. Probably will never get used but I gave it to her just in case.

scout24

Flashaholic
Lummi Wee ns 50 lm. on her keyring, but I keep track of battery charging. Almost looks like a piece of jewelry!

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife thinks I'm nuts with the flashlights. Doesn't mind the guns; but thinks the flashlight thing is wierd. I gave her a purple EO1 which I think she carries in her purse, I think. I'm kind of afraid to go in there ...
She's also got a purple Mini Mag 2 x AA with a TerraLux TLE-5 in the car. Just because I gave them to her, she really could care less. At least it isn't a plastic 2 D-cell incan p.o.s.

Though she always seems to be grabbing my LM33 and using it around the house.... Which just proves, she says, that I don't need the other dozen lights, when that one does everything she needs it to.

My 4 year old son is much more enthisastic. He has a Romison RC-G2, a few fauxtons, in white and red, and will soon have an orange EO1. He always wants my 3 C Mag with the Terralux drop-in but I don't let him out of my signt with that for fear that 1) he'll fry his retinas staring into the emitter or 2) he'll playfully sneak up behind me and, using it as a light-saber, brain me with it.

Bruce B

Enlightened
Where are all the single female flashaholics. This 25 year old single flashaholic is looking for someone to share the hobby with. P.M. if interested :D Back on topic. If I had an SO, she would probably EDC something from Surefire. Maybe the silver E1b or the T1A.

Barrie

Enlightened
nothing :shakeheadshe doesn't understand why i buy so many lights when i really don't have a lot of use for theme
probably the same reason i don't know why she needs so many shoes :laughing::crackup:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
After the NE Blackout, 9/11, and what happened in the London Underground
my wife acknowledges that it's critically important to carry a flashlight.
(We live and work not too far from Ground Zero.)

She also finds it very useful when she wants to read restaurant menus and find a dropped contact lens.

In one purse or another: Bitz, Longbow Micra Clicky, Pak-Lite Super.

- Bitz for the near perfect beam for walking, Longbow for ease of use, and Pak-Lite for its low output and simplicity -

wadus

Newly Enlightened
I gave my girlfriend my old, single-AA Romisen RC-G2 to keep in her purse. I also tried to give her one of the BatteryJunction free keychain lights that I got with my order but she refused... :thinking:

I will upgrade her EDC when I get a few upgrades myself. I offered to buy her a Lummi or La Petit Killa but she said it was ridiculous to spend that much on such a little light and said she wouldn't appreciate it like I would. I'll turn her to the light side yet! :candle:

nismotor

Newly Enlightened
Bought my SO a Fenix L1t v2. She loves the output and ease of use.

It became her routine to grab her L1t, along with her essentials (keys, wallet, etc) and dump it in whatever bag she leaves the house with.:twothumbs

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either my U2 or HDS when in the mountains or a Rexlight programmed for just high-low in her purse on normal days.

She has lost a couple, but most of them have resurfaced after a while..

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
I gave my wife the Pila GL4 w/ clicky end cap. She uses it to take out
the trash mostly.

She says I NEVER take out the trash!! :shakehead

I mean NEVER! not even once, in my whole life!! :eek:oo:

Oh yeah, I've never washed the dishes either! :confused: