What watch is everyone wearing?

sipster

Newly Enlightened
Casio Tough Solar. Should never have to replace a battery again. hopefully.

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Citizen Chronomaster, aka The Citizen. Calibre A660 thermocompensated movement, + / - 5 spr (seconds per year). Hour hand only adjust (without stopping movement).

0hcU4rf.jpg

Last edited:

ahtoxa11

Newly Enlightened
The Mudman is my primary watch. I MTB and hike a lot, so a tough watch that resists dirt, mud, grit, sand, sweat and knocks is a high priority. I've knocked it around plenty, but the case doesn't even show it. It has a compass and it's surprisingly accurate and I rely on it for basic navigation when I'm out in the woods. Solar-powered.

G9300-1_xlarge.png

desmobob

Enlightened
I gave up on my Seiko after it started needing repair every year and picked up a Casio G-Shock "Riseman." I love all the features of this watch, but I sure miss the good looks of my Seiko....

Take it easy,
Bob

mercurialpissings

Newly Enlightened
Luminox Black Out chrono. Been durable and has survived every bump and tropical wear and tear its been through. The original rubber-silicone bracelet gave out months ago and have replaced it with a green nato strap. A stellar EDC watch.

markr6

Flashaholic
$19 Casio Telememo 30 via Amazon...try not to don't be jealous! I'm rough on them, so I'll replace and get a fresh cheapo every 4 years or so.

I have two dollars, and a Casio...
casio.jpg

qmtu

Enlightened
Casio G-shock solar atomic watch, from early 2000's, so I don't remember the exact model