ven

Flashaholic
BqynDQul.jpg

uPWXb6wl.jpg

srAMs5Rl.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
c39060c9bf09da7eb8fa3fd7e641d0dd.jpg

Hey Snap, Ven! It's good flying weather out there today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!!!! Nice, is that the air?

Just been playing with mine outside, had a bit of trouble with jerky footage on 4k 60fs, sussed now though. Darn technology. Blown away with the awesomeness. This air 2 will track so got to try that out still. But only been local so far getting use to it, the video quality is out of this world.
1BSdJ4xl.jpg

I was close to getting the mavic mini, then thought **** to it and went air 2 with it just being released. Lots of new features the mavic pro and zoom do not have. Thought it would save me money cutting the mini out, guess what.....still want one lol .
Got a couple of u3 cards, latest 64gb
F5S3tHVl.jpg

Bought another battery, a crazy £105. Very clever though, discharges to 96% after 1 day . Then at 5 days idle, discharges to 60% . The app shows each cell voltage and temp to
fvUuRo7l.jpg

Voltage and temp
47wcNEVl.jpg

LED landing light, whats not to love. pretty bright to!
pDzX9Zhl.jpg

Did test and got license, also took insurance out for peace of mind. Will get a better pic when in air , just packed it away.

9400 today
VRTl2Spl.jpg

dNCsOLJl.jpg

mhpreston

Enlightened
Yes, but how's the tint? :p

He hee - very good! Enjoy Ven! It's a great addition to your photography tool box and fun too. That one is a Spark, in travel charger case. Really handy for travel. My other one is a Mavic Pro Platinum. Hope to upgrade once the new rules all come onto play. There is a good Fb group called 'Drone Flyers GB and beyond'. Friendly and generous with advice. Here's my MPP setup.

00cf7a38ecef856e44a7b5af7f655b33.jpg

7718cafc427244f5dae3ec547a44114d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
Cool set up mhpreston, ah the spark yes . Yep November which then could mean you have to fly 150m away from buildings . Unless do another test for £200+ . Very annoying , but the more tests and costs then more break the rules, causing more issues and further implications. Seems potentially a vicious circle . They should maybe do a course, say reasonable £25 or so. That way pretty much more will be inclined to do it. Educate more, win win. However IMO it's more about making money than safety , why else would a drone test be so much money! Maybe I am getting the wrong end of the stick........it won't be the first time haha.
I am on mavic pilots and seems spot on, friendly and helpful there. Avoided the dji forum though.
I am buzzing now I can play the 4K on the iMac without jerky frame rate. Long story short, codec from 265 to 264, selected MOV from mp4 and bobs ya uncle. Granted it won't play back in 4K as it's not a 4K imac. But it clean crisp and butter smooth!

Will add a watch pic later haha, for now it's the king 56!

Love the citizens srvctec , stunning seiko archi.

I might have to go diver for a bit, kind of missing then with all this G shock wearing! Just so easy to grab though, no date and times to set.

Cheers