What watch you're wearing?

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have come so close to buying a Deep Blue watch. They had one that had the numbers in trits. It was so cool. I did order there GITD band for one of my watches. It is crazy cool.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zixen DSR500 rocking an Omega Shark Mesh bracelet and Omega Ploprof clasp.
Looks like a vintage Omega FlightMaster.
Nice chunk of steel, especially the clasp!
zixen.2_zpsnpfdbbcq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
With my Tain Hyperlux
Zixen.1_zpszonigb6k.png
[/URL][/IMG]

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love the Sinn!
Bell and Ross had a similar version I believe called the Space I, which was used on Shuttle missions.
Back during the early space program, it was believed that only a manually-wound watch would work in space, hence the use of the Omega Speedmaster manual. The Space I, being an automatic, proved otherwise.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Still rocking the Citizen Eco-Drive BM7080-03E.

After actually getting fed up with the ceramic craze infecting the luxury watch world. (Yes, it's 10x worse than what you're picturing.) I just stopped visiting the biggest watch forums on the web. Been that way for months now.

Got the itch lately though for a new watch. Seriously considered the Tudor Black Bay black (as in bezel). The closest thing we can come to the original classic Bond Submariner from decades ago. (Okay, there's a certain model from Boutique brand MKII. But after-purchase support is garbage from them.) But, I really need a date feature!

Might just get a Seiko 007 (nothing to do with Bond) to tide me over for now.

jdboy

Enlightened
This one until I can come up with the money for a Lüm-Tec Combat B. To be honest through this has been my only watch for the past 15+ years without so much as a hiccup. Only replaced the battery a few times but other than that it's been rock solid.

EDIT: After thinking about it I forgot I had purchased a G-Shock a few years back so I could take the bands off and drop in my pocket for work. As you can probably guess this didn't become much of a habit.

323c6e921348058bc3812dfea0929ac0.jpg

04775ac2ee05dcf3e2dea2696e24533e.jpg

Last edited:

Pentaxmedic

Newly Enlightened
16ujxP.jpg

Citizen Eco-Drive. Built like a tank!

This has been my trusted timepiece for years. I just cracked the glass, which I plan on sending to Citizen for repair.

tex.proud

Enlightened
Not as beautiful as some of the watches here, but I both work and play outdoors. I am hard on my gear, and prefer a watch that does more than just tell time. I have a Suunto Core, but after the 3rd battery replacement in 2 years I have gone back to my G-Shock. The only real problem with them is that the band breaks easily. So here's my setup.

G-Shock Mudman Solar recharging watch.
Suppa-G Adapter (metal)
Standard Zulu strap

IMG_20160831_185904_zpsphtjqnrr.jpg

I've tried other adapters for Zulu straps, but all were made of the same resin as the bands and broke just as easily as the original bands. These metal adapters are holding up better than expected.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Is that a custom dial on that Seiko SKX173 or just a trick of the light? Either way, looks good.

ven

Flashaholic

Not 100% sure monocrom, i am at the bottom curve for learning. I know its a 1990 and an A1 which is the 1st gen iirc. I presume it is custom unless seiko made them from the factory. Thanks for kind words, decided on a jubilee bracelet for now to replace the rubber strap.

I like the more classic watches and breaks up the modern complicated/fussy some times dials. I dont need to time 1/1000s or set alarms for Tokyo time..............just the time will do sometimes:) Probably will get a 007 soon enough, i wont invest too much as they do get a little beat over time even when i try and look after them!

My rotary is getting a little beat up after maybe 10yrs or so of everyday wear

Been an excellent watch! so decided on another rotary beater

I only have 5 i rotate, all ones for general wear...........dont have any best ones , still cant find a casio that has gone missing so i should have 6 watches:sigh:.

:)